12.

Continuation..

"Who a bum ass nigga?" Everyone turned to see Rameer.

"Rameer, don't—" Bailey was cut off by King stepping in front of her.

"You a bum ass nigga." King clarified for him, moving closer to his face.

Bailey just looked between the two bickering men. She honestly didn't know what to do with them. They were both 2 strong-minded men who would back down. But, King had one disadvantage...

His ass was drunk.

"Watch ya' mouth, pussy. Or I'a light ya' up." Rameer stepped back raising his shirt up, revealing a gun.

King look at Rameer with one of the most evilest glares that Bailey has ever seen. He then looked down at the gun before smirking.

"Light me up then." As soon as King said those words, he was looking directly into a barrel.

Bailey felt like this was her moment to try to calm down the scene. Walking up to Rameer, she stared at the side of his face, suddenly feeling mute.

"Stop." Bailey whispered in his ear, as a way to sooth him or calm him down.

Rameer still held the gun up, looking at King, and moving his finger on the trigger.

"Pull the trigger, bitch." King knew was he was doing, or at least thought he did. He thought that Rameer was going to shoot him because he already had so much on his record and him shooting somebody would get him sent to jail for a lifetime.

"Stop it King, damn." Bailey scrunched up her face at King. From her perspective, he was really showing his ass.

"Nah, this nigga big and bad. Pulling out guns like he bout' it. Pop sumn' then."

"Rameer, please put the gun down. Listen to me."

"Don't put gun down. Shoot me." King egged him on, getting a laughter out of it. But, Bailey was the opposite, she totally tired of everything and everybody.

"Shut the fuck up before I tell him to shoot your drunk ass." Bailey semi-yelled, agitated at the moment.

She figured she would leave with King, incase anything would've happened to him but now, she couldn't even be around King.

"Rameer, please put the gun down. The Police almost here." Bailey pleaded hoping he would leave. You could hear the police sirens from inside of the club.

Rameer looked at Bailey before looking at King, he then put the gun down. He stuffed it back in his pants and started walking away.

Bailey looked around the club, everyone had either just stood and stared or had ran when Rameer pulled out his gun. Agitated and clearly uncomfortable about all the unnecessary attention, Bailey bumped passed King to get to Dylan.

"Can I have the keys so I can go sit in the car?" She asked, avoiding contact with him.

"We about to go. Y'all come on." Dylan called out to everybody. They all soon started walking out to the car. Just as they made their way out the entrance, the police stopped them to ask him what happened.

"They had like five lil' boys jumping a midget, shit was crazy." Dylan lied, dragging out his words.

The policeman scrunched his face at Dylan before proceeding inside the club.