13.

Soooooooo, guess who birthday today?
MEEEEEEEEE!

I'm not tell y'all my age, just know, I'm old ENOUGH.

Anyways, I told myself that I was gonna update on my birthday, and I did. This only part 1, SO IT IS SHORT.

But love me, and wishing me a happy birthday so I can feel appreciated.

And send me some money.... just playinggggg💀

But, a cash app link might be dropped down accidentally on purpose 🙂 so yea..
Cash tag : $27pax (Whoo, how did that get there?) I expect any time.

BUT ENJOYYYY.
____

"Thank you for shopping at Marque's, enjoy the rest of your day

"Thank you for shopping at Marque's, enjoy the rest of your day." Bailey said to a middle aged women, forcing a smile on her face.

There was always that one customer that stayed at the store 5 minutes after closing time and she honestly couldn't stand it. They knew what time the store closed. If it was up to Bailey, she would've locked their asses up in there.

Sighing loudly, she walked to the back of the store before going to her locker and grabbing her purse and jacket. She had put the jacket on her and put the purse on her shoulder before grabbing the keys off the rack to lock up.

Turning the switches down, she walked outside the door before locking up the doors. She placed the keys in her bag and made her way to the dorms.

The campus was only a couple of blocks away which was amazing for her. She didn't have a car so she only had to walk for about 5 minutes.

As she walked done the sidewalk , a black Rolls Royce zoomed past her but she don't give it any mind. All she was focused on was getting to her dorm and going to bed.

Like it was said before, she didn't pay the car any mind until it stopped and backup to where she was. Thinking that it was somebody trying to kidnap her or take her she picked up speed, hoping that the person would get the message and continue on their way. She was wrong.

As she walked forward, that car continued to backup in her pace. She finally stopped and and looked at car, and they rolled the tinted windows down.

It was Rameer.

Lud foe's Recuperate traveled loudly out his windows, which caused him to turn the radio down.

"Why you walkin' here all late at night? Where you coming from?" Rameer bombarded her with questions, causing her to scrunch up her face. She was questioning whether or not she should answer him.

After that shit he pulled at the club, he don't need a damn answer, She thought.

"I don't have to answer to you." Bailey simply said, and continue to walk to her dorm.

Rameer continued to backup with her, clearly not taking for an answer.

"Man look, I really didn't want that to happen that night bu-" Rammer stopped talking because of Bailey picking up her pace.

"Bailey, just listen damn." He yelled, causing Bailey to stop in her tracks and walk to Rameer's passenger door.

"You sell drugs or sumn'?" Bailey said, throwing Rameer completely off.

"Why you askin'?" Rameer scrunched up his face.

"Cause it all make since, you pulled out a gun in front of probability more than 30 people, you must be used to doing it." Bailey shrugged.

Rameer stared at Bailey and then looked ahead.

"Get in the car."

"No." Bailey stepped back on the pathway, restarting her route home.

"I said get in that car."

"And I said no." Bailey shot back. The time was just hitting on 7 o'clock.

"I'm not gon' say it again. Get in the fucking car. Don't make me get out this bitch."

Bailey stood in the same spot before walking to the passenger door, opening it, and sliding inside. Rameer presses on the accelerator and proceeded down the street.

"You taking me home? I gotta' dorm curfew." Bailey turned to him.

"Nah, I'll bring you back in the morning."

"Noooo. If I don't be back, ima' be in trouble."

"I guess you gon' have to be in trouble then." Rameer said in a nonchalant tone. He didn't look at her at all.

Bailey scrunched up her face at before shaking her head. Bailey didn't know where he was taking her. All she knew was that she didn't not want to go.

If only she knew, she had a long night waiting for her.