2.

"Damn Bailey, how you did this shit so fast?" Keisha looked through the notes that Bailey wrote down in nothing but 10 minutes

Cause I'm smart unlike your dumb ass she thought.

"But anyways, what you doing tonight?" She smirked.

"Nothing with you." Bailey started cleaning up her space.

Keisha and Bailey had 2 different personalities. Keisha was a wild, daring person while Bailey was quite, anti-social person. Keisha seen Bailey as lonely and boring. She was like a book in the corner that nobody wanted, collecting dust. She felt as if Bailey would go out more, she would have more friends. But, Bailey felt differently.

"You know, there's this big kickback going on tonight and I needed somebody to go with." Keisha spoke, looking down at her finger.

"Ok, go find somebody to go with

"Ok, go find somebody to go with." Bailey made a face. Out of all people, Keisha was asking her to go to a party.

"I was hoping you could go with me. I thought you could get out a little more."

"Me?" Bailey pointed to her self, laughing, "Girl you must be crazy."

"Come on," Keisha pleaded, pulling on Baileys arm.

"They gon' have bomb niggas there, I'm telling you."

"Keisha, I ain't going to no damn party. You know how them girls be acting, make me catch a case."

"You ain't gon' catch no case, I'ma be right behind you. I got your back." She nudged her with a smirk. "Please come."

"If I go, we gotta be back at 11."

"11, that's a deal." Keisha smiled with a toothy grin.

"What time we leaving?" She asked heading to her closet.

"8."

She looked at her clock. It read 6:27 pm.

"Get out and let me get ready."
--
Pills and Automobiles by Chris Brown blasted all throughout a huge party.