15.

"Oh don't leave best friend, don't leave me with these people

"Oh don't leave best friend, don't leave me with these people." Dylan dramatically fell to Bailey's feet.

Bailey stopped folding her clothes and look down at Dylan. Shaking her head, she stepped  over him, going into her closet.

"Dylan, ima' be gone for a week, calm down." She said, grabbing a pair of shoes.

"A week too long."

"You'll be fine."

"It's sad you don't care about my well being. Watch when you leave, ima' get kidnapped."

"Oh my god, Dylan shutup." She laughed.

"You laughing but watch it really happen."

"Okay." She shook her head, chuckling at Dylan.

Bailey had decided to go back home and stay with her family for a little while. It seemed like everything going on in Florida was bringing her down, and she had to get away from it. She had just gotten out of the hospital a week ago and she was feeling out in  better.

She had to wear a cast around her arm, in order for her bones to heal.

"What time you leaving?" Dylan asked.

"My daddy said he gon' be here at 6, why?"

"You wanna go get something to eat?"

Bailey looked at Dylan before looking away. She really didn't want to go out on campus, for the reason that every one knew what happened to her, or they thought they did off of assumption. Some believe that she was jumped by some girls that had dealing with King, based off Keisha running her mouth. Keisha ran around telling people that King's "girlfriend" beat her up after finding out that they were messing around.

She hadn't seen Keisha since her visit at the hospital and she never wanted to see her since then. Bailey had ran out of patience with everyone since the hospital. King, who she'd also hadn't seen since the hospital has spoken to her, but she could care less because she'd didn't want any dealings with him nor Keisha after everything that happened. They bought negativity in her life that she refused to deal with.

"No, I'm good. I had a big breakfast this morning." She lied, causing Dylan to give her a look.

"I seen you eating that lil' ass hot pocket this morning. You ain't had no big breakfast."

Bailey smacked her lips at Dylan, put the last bit of shirts in the suitcase with her free hand.

Grabbing his keys, he pulled up his pants before walking to the door, "We goin' to Waffle House, come on." He grabbed her free arm, pulling her towards the door.

"Noooo, I don't want Waffle House." Bailey whined, trying to pull her arm out of his tight grip.

"Well, I do. Come on, put some shoes on lil' girl."