3.

"Twani, get the fuck man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Twani, get the fuck man." He said, putting his hand in her face and walking around her.

"No. I know you seen me calling you phone, why you ignoring me King?"

"Man, if you'on get your crazy ass on somewhere. I told you what it was from the beginning." He said making a face.

Honestly, Twani was nothing but a fuck to King. King had no attentions of getting into a relationship with anyone, especially not Twani. Twani was very vindictive person. If she didn't feel as if she was getting enough attention, she was going to do something to make you get her attention. For example, she once threatened to report King to the police if he didn't give her money.

"Man on some real shit, stop texting me, stop calling me, and stop coming to my house. Keep it up and watch you gon' end up missing." He said, before swerving her and getting into his all white Rolls Royce.

 He got settled and onto the highway, he had drifted into his deep thought until his car binged, indicating that he had a incoming call

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He got settled and onto the highway, he had drifted into his deep thought until his car binged, indicating that he had a incoming call.

It's was a unknown call, but it could've have something to his business.

"What?" He said, answering the phone.

"Wow, Is this how you usually answer the phone?" Bailey's voice rung throughout the car. King smirked, but it quickly faded away as he thought about the confrontation that occurred between him and Twani.

"Wassup ma? I'm surprised you decided to call me."

"I was just bored and I thought, I wonder what King Tut doing."

King chuckled, "Oh, so now you got jokes?"

"I just have a little humor in me today." Bailey giggled.

"You funny. But on some real shit, you gon' let me take you on date or what."

"If you would've asked, then I would've said yea. But, you didn't ask." Bailey shrugged as if King could see her.