6.

Drama, Drama, Drama Pt. 2

"I'm not going to ask you again King, who the fuck was that bitch

"I'm not going to ask you again King, who the fuck was that bitch." Suliana got up in King's face.

Suliana started with King as soon as they left the club last night. Suliana obviously felt some type of way because she knew that King and that girl and some type of history based on the way they were looking and talking to each other.

Her and King go way back. They had a on-going relationship in high school but, that all ended when Suliana decided she was going to cheat on him with a dude she barely knew.

They stopped talking but, reconnected 2 years ago. Suliana took King as an opportunity to get some money since she seem to be struggling in financial department at the moment. But, King was slowly unwrapping around her finger and she needed to find a way to make him stay.

"King, I'm not going to ask you again, who was that ugly ass bitch?"

"I ain't got to explain shit to you, for you, nothin'."

"I thought we was doing good. Why would go back and fuck with some bitch. She not even that cute." She rolled her eyes.

Why in the hell did come on this trip in the first place? He thought.

"Man, I ain't trying to here all this shit," He stood up, "I'm out."

King stood and got his suitcases which were already packed. He figured that he could call a cab and find a hotel. He didn't have the time nor the patience to be hearing Suliana's mouth all day. He told her what it was from the jump. He was not looking for a relationship, and ecpecially not with her. Suliana held a reputation for having sex with anybody that Annual imcome of 500,000.

"Yea, walk out like the bitch ass you are."

King waved her off a continued to head out the door. Once he found a cab and a hotel, he decided to call Bailey. He never got a chance to explain what happen yesterday so he took that as his opportunity. He called and it went straight to voicemail. He refused to call more than 2 times because he didn't want to look like he was pleading, because that definitely wasn't the case. If she didn't want to talk to him anymore, it is what it is.

He almost decided to give up until he came up with a bright idea. Find her location.

Once he found it, he found a cab and headed to where ever she was.
——