16.

Mature Audience Only.

Peeling her eyes off the painting laying in front of her, she look up at the front door seeing someone was knocking

"Dylan, can you get the door?" She yelled, not hearing a response immediately, "Dylan." She yelled again. Not hearing anything from Dylan, she sighed. Putting her brushes in the cup filled with water, she got up and dusted her pants.

"I know he heard me," She mumbled, walking to the door. Checking the ring doorbell, she seen her boyfriend standing in front of the camera with a bouquet of sunflowers. A small smile graced Bailey's face as she rushed to unlock the door.

Opening the door, Bailey immediately opened her arms from a hug

Opening the door, Bailey immediately opened her arms from a hug. The two shared a hug that could last for days. Pulling away, she grabbed the flowered out of his hand.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to see me?" She said, stepped aside to let him in.

Stepping further into the apartment, Kofi examined the paintings scattered across the living room floor.

"I had a couple meeting close around, thought I'd come check up on you." He responded, dropping in his man bag by the sofa before picking up a canvas.

"Very considerate of you, since I haven't seen you in a week." She retorted, reclaiming her spot on the floor.

"Don't start bruh." He made a face, cause her to do the same.

"I'm not starting nothing, just stating facts." She mumbled, occupying herself with painting.

"You know how busy I can get, I don't understand why you act like that." He shook his head, laying back on the sofa. Pulling his phone out, he scrolled though emails.

Sighing and getting up again, she straighten out her pants while Kofi watched her movements. Moving her leg over his waist, she straddled him and gently grabbed the phone out his hand.

"I act like this because you never make time for you girlfriend who just wants to see you." She examined his face, before kissing him softly.

Kissing her again, he ran his hands along the sides of her waist while admiringly looking in her face.