9.

I love y'all💋.

"You tryna come through?" Keisha asked through the phone

"You tryna come through?" Keisha asked through the phone. Keisha was a little thing that Rameer dibbled and dabbled with when he was bored. He knew she fucked around with other niggas so, he really didn't fuck with her like that no more. He knew his name couldn't be going out bad, he had too much reputation in Miami.

"Nah, I ain't trying to squeeze into yo' 1 by 1 cubical." Rameer chuckled lowly, turning the corner and parking. Opening his glove department, he took out his gun before sliding it into his pants.

"Meerrrrr," She dragged his name, whining, "I ain't seen you in like forever."

"You miss ah' nigga huh?" He smirked, stopping in his motions.

"No, not really. I just want some dick." She said, causing his smirk to drop. He figured he could get a little hit in before the day ended so, he figured he slide through. Keisha had gotten an apartment not to long ago so, she could have a little more space to do what she wanted.

"Yo', Ima' slide through later tonight. Ima' call you when I'm on the way." He said, waiting for her to reply. Once she confirmed his invitation, he hung up and stepped out of his car. Walking closer to the Warehouse, the sounds of someone screaming. Walking in further, he seen his worker, Mikey, beating some dude with a bat.

"Mike, what the fuck is this shit?" He questioned, looking around. All of his workers were sitting around, doing nothing.

"This the nigga that stole them stacks." He mugged the man that was tied up, before looking back at Rameer.

Rameer looked at the dude before shaking his head. Somehow, the dude looked familiar to him.

Reaching for the bat, Mikey gladly have it to him and stepped back.

"What's yo' name?" He looked at the young boy who had blood gushing out of his mouth at a rapid speed. The man just looked at Rameer before spitting out blood. Dropping the bat, Rammer reached for his waist before grabbing his gun and cocking it back.

"You think it's cool to play with my fuckin' money? and then you spitting shit, that's hella disrespectful my nigga." Rameer gritted through his teeth.

The man continued to cry in plead as the ropes tying his hands and legs together were tightened.

"So ima ask you again, what is your fuckin' name." Rameer pointed his gun at the man's head. He laced his finger tightly around the trigger, awaiting for his answer.

"Dylan." He said, crying even harder.
——