Ch. 37 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

I know it's been forever since I've updated this story and I want to give sincere apologies. I was just....in a confused stage with this story and I think I have the big picture back again. So I'll give it my best and only ask for your purely honest reactions and opinions. Let the reading begin!

~*~

Mini recap! Elliot had a vision when he touched Ethan's hand. He said he has to warn Amanda because some lady in a pink dress told Ethan to kill her. That's where he's heading now.

Helped? Now into the story!

~*~

Keiko's POV

"I can brush your hair if you'd like," I said to Amanda. "Really!? Thanks a lot," Amanda said and walked to the chair by the mirror. I picked up her brush and started to brush. "Amanda your hair is really long and silky," I said. "Thanks but your hair is so nice and wavy. My hair is so plain," she said.

This brings back memories. T'Lida would brush my hair like this and tell me how beautiful it was. She told me to never cut it and I plan on keeping that promise. Everytime I pick up a brush it brings me back to that memory. "Keiko are you ok," Amanda asked. I nodded and said, "Amanda I can't believe we'll be leaving soon." "We have two weeks left. Keiko we'll always keep in touch. You have to invite me to your wedding," she said. "You would come," I asked. "Of course! I wouldn't miss it!" I smiled but it was fake.

The more time I spend with Isaiah, vampire or not, I have my doubts. I'm not saying I want to marry Isaiah but he makes me happy. He's funny and we connect. Ed is just an ornament to please father. When I marry Ed I'll be the Alpha. Ed will just be along for the ride.

The Miyako werewolves have a tradition where the spouse is usually the Beta but when I'm Alpha I don't want Ed as Beta. I just don't get along with him enough. I'd probably take father's recommendation or let Tim be beta. I would feel more comfortable with that but is that really the smartest decision? Someone burst through the doors and I looked back. "Amanda," Elliott exclaimed. He ran to Amanda's side and took her hands.

"What's wrong," Amanda asked. "I-I had a vision. It's about Ethan. You need to stay away from him at all costs," Elliott said. "W-What? What are you talking about," Amanda asked. Elliott looked at me for support but I was on Amanda's side. What's so dangerous about Ethan? He looked back at Amanda and said, "Someone commanded him to kill you." Amanda stood up and exclaimed, "What!?"

I moved a chair and let Elliott sit down. "You need to explain before Amanda starts smashing things into walls," I said. Elliott nodded and said, "Amanda someone told Ethan to kill you. He looked like a soldier submitting to his queen. He also looked like he was under a spell. The craziest thing though is that after the vision, his eyes were dissolving." "What do you mean they were dissolving," Amanda asked.

"They were silver but started to turn blue. Have you looked at his eyes recently," Elliott said. "No. I try to avoid him," Amanda said. I walked closer to her and touched her shoulder. "Amanda you'll be ok. Yours was just a threat. Elliott actually saw my death. Twice," I winced. "Sorry about that again," Elliott said. I sighed and sat down. I was just starting to let my death go.

"But Elliott I don't understand. Ethan doesn't hate me enough to kill me. Right," Amanda asked. I looked at Elliott and pleaded with him silently to go easier on her. He looked at Amanda and sighed. "Amanda...Ethan needs help. I want to keep investigating but you need to stay away. Just go to class normally and don't go near him unless absolutely necessary. Develop your magic more offensively just in case something happens," he said.

Amanda's POV

Elliott stood up and walked closer to me. He pulled me into a hug but I didn't hug back. "What's going to happen to my kingdom," I whispered to Elliott. I started to cry and he pulled back. "Amanda I will do everything I can to protect you. I promise," Elliott said and I knew he meant. He wiped a tear from my face and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. "Stop! You know I have to smile when you do," I said. "Because I'm just too adorable?" "Yeah. Elliott I don't know what I'd do without you," I said.