Interactive! If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

OK! The surprise for this Chapter is that it's interactive!

Based on what I've seen most of you are Team Isaiah. Why?

I mean Percy's nice too. I think one or two people said Team Percy. If I had to pick...I'd probably be on Team Percy. Yes I know that he was playing her in the beginning but IDK...something just seems genuine about him.

Claire. As some of you know she is my favorite character. Most of the evil characters like Aphrodite, Malfoy, and Ursula are my favorite characters because they're awesome! Is that just me? Who's your favorite character, why, and how do you feel about Claire and the two P's.

Ethan! A lot of yall were SO upset when I broke up Ethan and Amanda. What makes you like Ethan so much?

What do you think about his brother Elliott? Creepy or Cutey? (CUTEY!!! Just me?)

OK I have to ask because not everyone responded. When Amanda was crying on Charles and he said the famous line "This isn't my shirt anyways" how did you feel? LOL! Charlie!

When Dee was revealed as a human how did you feel? What do you think is in store for Dee since she's a little flirt?

This story is...#212 on the What's Hot list so thanks a lot! It may not seem important but it is to me because I'm like AHHHH! I'm also # 9 in the watty awards. It's a constant battle for me to try and be in the top 5 but being # 9 is so cool and do you want to know why? If you don't I'm still gonna tell ya! Cause I'm in the top 10!!!!! I don't know how this is working but let's keep it up!

Ok now it's time for fellow wattpad shout outs. I like to shout out people who don't get the recognition they deserve. If I don't give you a shout out I'm so sorry! Maybe I haven't gotten the time to read one of your stories yet. Ok here we go!

The Life of A Pirate by mogli2013

Just another teenage girl... ok well, maybe not by IrinaBallerina

Speed Racer by xowritergirl14xo

That's the 3 shout outs! Um...Two new Katy Perry songs are-Not like the movies and Teenage Dream. I love those songs and they are usually what I listen to when I'm trying to write. What song do you listen to when you try and write?

Ok and I know that this is my best story but what other story of mine do you read? Well now I'm going to get started on the next chapter but if you'd like me to answer any questions the time is now and the area is below. Still vote on this cause it'll help with the Watty Awards!!!