Ch. 22 If I'm a Werwolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Keiko's POV

Amanda jumped up from the bed and walked to the mirror. I followed behind her. I noticed she was playing with a locket. "Oh Amanda that's pretty," I said. She stared into the mirror and looked at me. "Where did I get it," she asked. Why did she ask me? "I don't know. Did your mom give it to you?" "No. My mom's dead. Where did it come from?" Amanda looked seriously confused. I don't want her to think so hard since she just woke up. "Come on Amanda. Let's get you back in bed. You've had a long day." We started towards the bed but Amanda stopped. "Kei did I almost die?" The room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop. What was I supposed to tell her? You're not supposed to tell people who've been in a coma how long they've been asleep or why so does this count? She was asleep for a whole day! I looked around nervously.

Amanda turned around and faced me. "Tell me! Did I almost die!?" I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Yes." I watched her reaction. She just stared at the wall blankly and then crumbled to the floor. "Amanda! Are you ok," I asked when I knelt down beside her. I didn't hear Dee come out of the shower but she ran over with a wet towel in her hand to put on Amanda's head. It only stayed on for a second because Amanda screamed, "I'm fine!" Dee backed up and whimpered before she put her hand over her mouth. I guess it was the dog instincts. I tried to look into Amanda's eyes. "Amanda, Let Dee help. She's only trying to make you feel better," I said. Amanda was still staring at the wall. "How long," she asked. I looked at Dee and she gave me a look that said 'tell her.' I sighed and said, "A whole day. It's about 4:00 p.m." "D-Did anyone come see me?" I looked back at Dee. Dee was expressionless. I sighed and said, "Ms. Tiff, Isaiah, and Charles." Then the room grew quiet. "T-That's...," she said. I waited for her to finish but she stood up and headed towards the door. "Wait! Where are you going Amanda," I asked. She stopped in front of the door. "To handle business. I'll be back before curfew," she said and then she walked out the door. I turned towards Dee and said, "What now?" "I guess we have to trust that she knows her limits," she said and then walked back to the bathroom. I guess so...

Amanda's POV

I was walking down the halls bumping into everyone and thing. I can only imagine what I look like. My hair isn't brushed, my face isn't wiped, and I'm wearing a night gown. My breath smells like peppermint so I guess they put tea down my throat while I was sleeping. I can't see him like this. I did a simple spell that would put my hair in a bun and change my clothes into a more appropriate dress. I still looked bad but it was better. I saw a maid carrying a pitcher of water so I put my hands in and rubbed my face. I'm sure she was probably thinking 'What in the world' but I don't care at this point.

How could he not visit me? Do I mean that little to him? I was about to turn the corner when I heard voices. They are so familiar. Why? "Shush. I can make it all better," some female said. "But we can't," some guy said. What's going on? "But you know you want to. I know I want to." "It just wouldn't be-" Then the guy was cut off. Why? I heard some noises so I looked over trying to be nosy. My jaw dropped. It was Ethan and Primula! I felt my eyes tearing up. Ethen was rubbing her body and moaning. They kissed for a while and then Primula pulled back. "That was very nice Prince," she said, "I'm glad you only have eyes for me." Primula looked in my direction and saw me. I didn't even care at this point. I guess things were floating around because she said, "E take care of her," and then she walked away. I hurled something at her but it dropped in the air. What the heck? I looked over and saw it was Ethan. I started throwing things at him. This is for not appreciating me. This is for not complimenting me. This is for cheating on me. This is for kissing her. This is for putting me through hell and finally this is for not loving me.

Every time I spoke those words in my mind I threw something at him. I saw him starting to loose focus. I took the chance to throw a sphere of energy at him. It hit his chest and knocked him into the wall. Then I said, "How could you!? I trusted you! I even...Well that doesn't matter now! We're over! I'll tell my father the engagement is off as soon as we get back!" Then I walked away. I'll tell father myself so it'll ease his pain. I just can't do this anymore. I just can't. If it's over between us...I guess it was meant to be. So why am I crying?