Ch. 33 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Sorry for putting yall through WWII. I didn't mean too! Um...Well enough talking lets get down to the chapter. Oh and by the way Primula, Claire, and Percy are cousins. I'll explain it below.

*******

Amanda's POV

The library is so peaceful now. I'm glad Elliott told me to rest but I was so bored! Keiko left for some unknown reason and Dee was beauty sleeping. I closed my book and walked out of the library. Maybe I'll just walk around and get lost in my thoughts. I started to turn a few corners and that's exactly what happened. The getting lost part. Oh well. Eventually I'll find my way back.

How could Ethan say that too me? I know he's with her but did he have to make it so obvious? I wanted this to be a secret until the party was over. Well there went that plan. I wonder if Elli will keep it a secret. If I ask him too then maybe. I turn the corner and gasp. It's Elli lying on the floor. He must have touched someone. I ran over and knelt beside him.

"Elli can you hear me? Elli please move or something," I said. Is he dead? Did something happen. "Primula...," he said. My eyes widened. Why is that girl after all of my guys? Atleast this means he's not dead. "Death...," he said. Did he touch Primula? Why did they just leave him like this? Spinless water gulpers. I started to shake his shoulders.

"Elli please wake up. You're scaring me! I can't lose anyone else! Please...," I said. I felt tears falling from my face. This is just perfect. I'm crying and he's as good as dead. I should find some help. I look around but no one's around me. "Help," I scream and my voice echoes. "Help," I yell again. How far did I walk? I turn my full attention back towards Elli. If he just touched someone he should be awake now. What happened?

I closed my eyes and thought about Charles's room. Think...think....I slowly opened my eyes and I was in the same place. Why don't I have better patience? Then I could've teleported us out of here. Ok think....If I can teleport...I can make him lighter! The only problem is that I don't know how to reverse it. I wonder how Elli would feel about weighing 5 lbs for the rest of his life. I won't risk it.

So I started to cry harder. "Elli please wake up! I love you! You're the only brother I have! Ethan loves you too! Just please come back," I said. Then I felt a hand touch my face. I opened my eyes and it was Elli. Well obviously it was him but he was awake!

"Mandy why are you crying? Did I do something," he asked. I smiled. "Of course not. You just scared me. What are you doing here," I asked and then helped him up. "I'm....I'm not sure...maybe it'll come back to me," he said and I nodded. "Well since you're up and able to walk, let's head back to my room," I said. "We could go to mine. It's bigger and only Darien's there,' he said. Darien is his guardian. Darien and Charles are also cousins. We started to walk towards his room.

"Elli are you feeling okay? You looked...dead back there," I said, "And you talk about my words," he replied. I laughed. "Well you almost gave me a heart attack," I replied. "That's it!" "What's it," I asked. "Why I was there. Ethan! Something's wrong with him," he said. Well I could've told him that. "What makes you say that," I asked. "Well haven't you noticed how distant he is from you," he said. "Yes I have. Actually Elli I have to tell you something. Ethan and I...we...well we aren't together anymore," I said.

"What do you mean you're not together anymore? You're engaged," he said. "I know but Ethan...well he likes Primula now." "That she devil?" I smiled. "Wait how do you know her," I asked. "Because that's how I ended up on the floor. Ethan and that water sucker were kissing and I went over to see what was going on and then in the end Ethan attacked me," he said. "What!? Are you ok," I asked. "Yeah I'm fine but it seemed like he wasn't himself. Something's seriously wrong here. I just don't know what it is. I'll have to stay longer." "That's great! I'm mean uh...darn," I replied smoothly. Note the sarcasm.

"I know you hate to see me go but this is serious Mandy! You know what...I need to know exactly what happened between you two. Everything," he said and I stopped walking. "Mandy? Mandy are you okay," he asked. I shook my head and said, "No. I-I can't tell anyone." Then he faced me and made me look at him. When did he get so tall and mature? He just has those mixed emotions. I try to keep him like a child because his childhood was cheated from him by the fairy godmother. I can't question her but sometimes I wish Elli was able to stay with me forever.

"Mandy you can tell me anything. We're best friends remember," he said and smiled at me. Which made me smile. I took a deep breath and started to tell him everything. From the very beginning. With every detail and every emotion I felt. I felt myself cry but Elli was there to comfort me. He teleported me to his room too. Why can't I do that? I continued to tell him and Elli looked at me with the same loving emotions. I knew he would be there for me. Forever.

Claire's POV

What color should I paint my nails? Red for blood, black for death, or purple for royalty? Such a hard decision. My thinking time was interrupted when Rimu burst through my doors. "Claire guess what," she said. I turned to face her comfortably. "What Rimu," I asked and she came to sit next to me. "Everything is going perfectly! And this is so much fun! I've never had a guy do everything I've wanted. Even Perc says no to me sometimes but Ethan is like...perfect," she said. I smiled. "I told you. Who's the best water nymph," I asked. "I am. So how are things going with you and the prince?" I sighed. "Well...nothing's troubling me but then again nothing's really happening. The wedding is still on of course but I wish he was more...like me." "Two Claire's? I don't think the world could handle it," she said and we both started to laugh.

"You're right. I'm probably just over thinking things. Rimu I'm so glad that my Uncle married your mother," I said. "I'm glad mom married dad too. We wouldn't be cousins if they didn't. Now let me give you some advice. If you want Jordon to fall head over heels for you, you should use it." I knew exactly what she was talking about. "I don't think I'm that desperate yet. Besides I want him to stay alive for a while. Once we're married he has no one out. You know the Vamp code," I replied. "Fine. Vamp code or not you're still my cousin and if he tries anything you know I've got you're back. Well Perc will be right behind you so that I can concentrate on my water magic," she said and then we started to laugh.

"You're the best friend a girl could have. You know that," I said. "Yep. Now what's the next theme," she asked. "A masquerade ball from...10:00 p.m. till 12:00. The devil's midnight," I replied. "Oh! So what to wear? What to be," she asked excited. I smiled. "Well we have to make sure those brats don't ruin anything. If Amanda even looks remotely happy we'll just have to take care of that." "No worries. I've got her. You just take care of Keiko. What about Dee," she asked.

"She's a lost cause. Not an immediate threat but I'm still watching her. Very closely. I can't wait for the ball. It's going to be one special event," I said.