Ch. 29 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Keiko's POV

"Dee stop flirting and let's go," I yelled. Amanda and I were standing outside of the Palace. Today is Prince Jordon's outdoor picnic. It should be fun but it's hot outside. It's a good thing we all wore sun hats. I'm still wearing the necklace Isaiah gave me. I never take it off. She headed our way, looked back and waved, and then ran towards us. "Ok. I'm here," she said. I rolled my eyes and started walking down the street. I was wearing a blue halter sun dress that puffed up a bit at the bottom, leather sandals, and a sun hat with a blue ribbon around it. Amanda was wearing a green push up sundress with a white shrug, white sandals, and a sun hat with a green feather. Its cute trust me. Dee was wearing a tight, short sleeveless purple dress, white sandals, and a sun hat with a purple ribbon around it.

"Dee don't you care about what others think of you," I asked. "Nope. Others aren't important. And it's also just a game. I'm not serious about any of them," she said. "But you might hurt a guys feelings," Amanda said. Dee shrugged and said, "Well they shouldn't play cat and mouse with me." I sighed. "Dee don't you want a serious relationship," I asked. "Look at yourself Kei. You're engaged to someone you don't even like and yet you have two boy toys," she said. "I do not have two boy toys! Amanda do I have boy toys," I demanded. Amanda looked away and said, "Well..." "Ha! Told ya," Dee said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways," I said. "Oh please! It totally matters! You're falling in love with Isaiah and you are defiantly more than friends with Percy," she said. "No I'm not!" "Ah but you are! Don't worry we won't say anything. Right Amanda," Dee asked. "Yep. I think it's romantic. Romeo and Juliet like if you ask me," Amanda said. "But I didn't now let's hush," I replied. We walked into the field and Mr. Henry was standing up talking to various people.

They were probably the concerned parents of some child here. I looked around to see if I recognized anyone for me but sadly I didn't. Oh well. I can't have everything. Then some boy ran towards us. "Mandy," he screamed and then he gave Amanda a big hug. "Elli! I've missed you so much," Amanda exclaimed and then she started to tickle the boy called Elli. He had dark hair and green eyes. Well actually his eyes were changing colors. They now looked a greenish blue. Now blue and now a deep blue. Now they are turning violet.

When Amanda finally stopped tickling him she helped him up. "Ok Elli. Introduce yourself properly," she said. Elliott smiled and then bowed. He said, "Good afternoon ladies. My name is Prince Elliott Sage Oriole of the Migina Fairies." So he's Ethan's little brother. I didn't know his last name was Oriole. Then he stood up and smiled at Amanda. "Better," he asked. Amanda smiled and said, "Of course! I can tell you've been practicing." Amanda must've noticed me staring at his eyes because she said, "Keiko, his eyes change colors constantly. He's special." Oh. "You are so cute! I just want to eat you up," Dee said. "I'm not cute! I'm 10 years old," he said cutely trying to be serious. "Oh I see! Well you are very handsome Prince Elliott. I must leave you now but I'll be back. Will you save me a dance," Dee asked. "Of course Princess...," He trailed off. "It's Princess Delilah Miranda Grantew of the Miyako Werewolves sir," she said. "Ok Princess Delilah. I'll save it," he said and then she smiled and walked towards the guys to flirt.

"So Prince Elliott I know you but you don't know me. I'm Princess Keiko Marissa Grantew of the Miyako Werewolves," I said. "But you don't look like Delilah," he said. I smiled. "Really? Well she's my sister all the same. Is that ok," I asked. "Of course! Princess Keiko can I hold your hand," he asked. "Of course," I said but right when I put my hand in his Amanda yelled, "No!" I felt static go up through my arm. I quickly let go of his hand. His eyes were now a transparent white. What's wrong with him? "Quick! Get some water," Amanda said and a servant came over bringing a glass. She laid him down in the grass and held his hand. What's wrong with him? He's not blinking or moving.