Ch. 19 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Please Comment and Vote if you like! Also check out my other stories if you have the time! Thanks!

*********

Hold up! Claire and Prince Jordon are engaged!? Since when? How long? Why!? I would have to ask Amanda later. I really wanted to dance with Isaiah and ask him what he knew but someone even better asked me first.

"Keiko will you dance with me?"

"Of course Percy." He led me to the dancing area. "I like your suit Percy. Who else has the guts to wear silver?" He grinned.

(perc) "Don't give me all the credit. It goes with Rimu's dress." I looked over and he was right.

"I see. It's gorgeous by the way. Claire's one is different..." It was red and I guess to some sexy. It looked to desperate for my tastes. Maybe if it would have been in a different color but red.

"Yeah I know. Knowing Rimu, she would've been right along with her."

"And you stopped her like a knight in...silver armor."

"Well of course! If I didn't, who would've?" I giggled. Am I flirting? No. Let's get to the point.

(kei) "Percy I hear that Claire is the prince's fiancée. Is that true?"

"As true as the sky is blue. I'm happy for her. Now I know she'll be safe and secure."

"So what you really mean is that she'll have a place to stay and stop bothering you." He laughed.

(perc) "Where ever did you get that idea?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh...a little river told me." I smiled and so did he. "So for how long?"

"Let me think...this should be year eight."

(kei) "Eight years!?" I've only been engaged for four!

"Yep. When you're a vamp time just flies. It's going to be really exciting. Rimu's her maid of honor of course and I'm going to be one of the groomsmen. Well Rimu's definite but me I'm not so sure. Knowing Claire though, she'll get her way."

(kei) "Knowing Claire." We continued to dance and then it was time for us to go into the dining hall.

(perc) "Can I escort you to dinner?"

"Of course but what about Primula?"

"She'll be fine. She has her escort." I looked over and she was flirting with some guy. He was cute and a little bit of my type. Too bad his nose didn't go with his face. Well I let Percy lead me to the dining hall. He pulled out my chair like a gentleman. "Princess." I sat down.

(kei) "Thanks." He pushed it in for me.

"No problem. So what's going through your mind?"

"My mind holds many secrets." He leaned in closer.

"Really? Well I'd love to discover them one at a time." I blushed.

(kei) "What about you? I'm sure you have a few secrets." He sat back.

"I guess that's true. If everyone didn't have secrets, the world would get boring."

"That's true. Your hair is different."

"Do you like it?"

(kei) "It's nice. Your natural hair was cuter though." He smiled. "I mean-"

"You said it already. Thanks Princess. You look cute too." I blushed harder. "I hope I didn't make things awkward for you."

"No I'm fine. Do you go to balls often?"

"Wherever my sister goes, I go and she loves to show off so that's a yes."