Ch. 18 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Please Comment and Vote if you like!

****

Primula's POV

(rimu) "Perc! Are you ready?" Percy was adjusting his tie in his mirror while I was trying to figure out the best way to breathe in this dress. This is a science.

(perc) "Sure...how's my hair?" He styled it so that it was flat ironed it so that it would be straight. I even convinced him to add some wash-out streaks to make it look dirty blonde.

"You look good enough to eat. Don't stand around any unfamiliar Vamps ok."

"Thanks. You're dress looks nice." It does. Especially since I'm wearing it! I'm just perfect in all ways! Then again, would you expect anything less? Let me go grab my stilettos. "Here's your purse." I took it from his hands.

"Thanks. Am I forgetting anything?"

"Have your smile?" I flashed him the fake smile that we were brought up with. He flashed his to me. "Mine good?"

(rimu) "Perfect. Me?"

"Perfect. Now let's go." He offered his arm to me and I accepted.

"So are we getting Claire?"

(perc) "I'm not sure. Let's go knock on the door just to make sure. Steam?"

"Nah. I can't ruin this hair." I had it parted on the side with fluffy curls. I looked fabulous.

"Ok well let's go." We walked down the hall in silence flashing the occasional smile to random people. We were just practicing since we had to smile throughout the ball. We finally reached Claire's door. Percy knocked.

(Claire) "Come in Percy!" We opened the door to find Claire fighting with a dress. I think the dress won. "Primula! Please help me with the zipper!" I rushed over to her and zipped it up. "Thank you! All I have to do now is put on my red heels, get my purse, and walk out the door. Oh I'm so excited! Do you think he'll be here?

(rimu) "I'm sure he will! How could he not?" Claire smiled.

"Of course! I'm just being paranoid. He has to come! Now let's get ready to go!"

Keiko's POV

(kei) "Amanda look!" The ball room was decorated so beautifully. It was like everything sparkled.

(Amanda) "I see! It's beautiful!"

(dee) "Only appropriate for guests like us." I just ignored Dee. This view was just amazing!

"Excuse me. You're in my way." I turned around and it was Claire and the two P's.

(kei) "Sorry. You're in a good mood." Claire's eyes turned red and she stared me down.

(Claire) "What are you saying? That I'm not always in a good mood?" She looked so evil.

"Uh...I was just...you know..."

"Look! I don't have time for your stuttering attack." She started to push past us but stop to stare Dee down. "Who are you?"

(dee) "I'm the girl whose bark is just as bad as her bite." I thought I saw Claire grin.

"I see. Well you've picked some friends."

"Well one of them I picked. The other I'm forced to look after."

(Primula) "What's your name? I don't remember seeing you in class."

"I'm Princess Delilah Miranda Grantew of the Miyako werewolves."

(Claire) "You don't smell like a werewolf." Do I smell?

(dee) "Really? Thanks for the info."

"It's my pleasure. Trust me. Excuse me." Then she walked away with the two P's following. Percy gave me an apologetic look and I just smiled. How could I hate him when he's so cute? Claire on the other hand...