Ch. 36 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

I'm so hungry. If I start talking about food a lot in this chapter you know why.

Ok quick recap cause its been a while. They were training and then Keiko fell. Isaiah caught her and then they kissed and then his eyes started turning red. Are you caught up? Here we go! I also put a little French part in there! I'm taking French yall!

**********************************

Keiko's POV

"Isaiah are you ok," I asked feeling frightful. Was he going to bite me? In front of everyone. He leaned in closer to my neck. "Keiko...what are you wearing," he asked. I felt my heart skip a beat. "W-What do you mean? I don't wear perfume," I managed to say. My palms were getting sweaty and I was frightened. Strangely frightened but I feel something else too. "But you smell so good. Like cinnamon cookies." "Isaiah...I think we should get running," I said. "But where would the fun be in that? I hate to chase food," he asked. I felt his teeth graze my neck. I closed my eyes ready for the bite. Sorry Ms. Tiff but I tried. I felt a cool breeze blow my hair back giving him more access to my neck. I wonder if it'll hurt... I should be able to endure the pain. I shall because he's-

"Isaiah! Can I see you for a minute," Ms. Tiff said. Well thanks for taking your sweet time! He cupped my chin and forced me to look into his cold, red eyes. "Don't worry. We'll continue this later," he said and ran towards Ms. Tiff. Did he have to run so fast? I guess so since he's a-a v-vampire. I felt my knees buckle and I let myself fall to the ground. Why am I putting myself through this? But more importantly...why is he making me feel this way?

Isaiah's POV

She looked so sweet. So innocent and so inviting like a lone pup lost in the woods. Easy and just the way I like them. Why am I thinking this way? What's happening to me? "Yes mom," I asked. "Isaiah here. You need some water. Keiko's already had some," she said. She handed me some water and I drank it. For some reason my memory blurred. "Well Isaiah what are you doing standing here," she asked. Why was I standing next to my mom?

"Um I'm not sure. Maybe I should go back and train," I suggested. "That's what Troy said to do. Make sure you put some space between yourself and Keiko for now. She's concentrating really hard." "Oh really. She works hard." "Yes she does," mom commented. She smiled and looked at Keiko. "Is something funny," I asked. "Use your imagination. Just go and run," she said and I did.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Do I need to get something? Is mom's birthday coming up? No but mine is. I wonder what mom's planning for it. She said this year is special. I hope she doesn't do something embarrassing. I usually let her do whatever since it's mostly us alone but my birthday is in a few days. She might want to do something big. I shuddered. Oh please don't let her do something big.

I ran past Keiko and she looked shaken. What kind of thing is she concentrating on? I wanted to go and ask her but mom said not to. Plus Keiko looks kinda mad at the same time. I'll just go around her. "Hey Isaiah. A-Are you...um ok," she asked. I stopped and looked at her. "Yeah I'm fine but are you ok? Mom said you were really focused today." "Oh? She did huh? Well I guess I am. D-Don't mind me. I'm just uh...trying to be one with nature," she said. I sat down next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Really? Nature? Is that the best lie you could come up with," I asked. I saw her tense up. "How did you know I was lying," she asked. I shrugged slightly. "Your aura is different. You should stay the way you are." "Oh? And how's that," she asked. "Carefree yet concerned, shy yet abusive, gorgeous but not conceited, and most importantly fun to be around," I said and grinned at her. She relaxed slowly. "Maybe but people change. Sometimes not for the better," she said and a tear fell. I rubbed her check and then turned her face towards mine gently. "Keiko your perfect the way you are. Don't change unless you want to," I said and kissed her lightly.