Chapter 30

We kept walking and talking randomly, when I spotted her. You guessed it, Julia. Crap, I dont know what to do. She'll remember my eyes, she always has, and I cant deal with the questions right now. Yes, I feel like shit, I get it, but I just cant do it right now.

I grabbed Andy's hand and pulled him into the nearest store with me, and crouched down behind a wall. 

It wasn't until I saw the mannequin wearing a leopard print lacy bra and a matching thong that this was a bad idea.

"Awww, shit."

Andy looked up, kinda dazed because it happened so fast, looked around, and laughed.

"Why are we in here anyway?"

"Do you remember Julia? My old best friend that we met a while ago? Well, she's here."

"Oh.Ya, that's bad. But while were here....."

He threw a funny perverted mischievous grin at me.

"HAHAHAHAHA- no."

"Come on, just for fun. Don't you need some anyway?"

Well that was true. The ones I had bought with Sammi somehow mysteriously disappeared. And trust me, girl + t-shirt + no bra = disaster.

I sighed.

"Fine, I do need some." Ugh. I have always hated stores like this, no offense to those people. They just creep me out. Julia used to laugh at me cuz I used to make her go in and get bras for me.

I grabbed a purple one, a grey one, and a black one, and went to the dressing room, with Andy still smirking pervertedly, yet it was kind of funny.

I tried on the pretty purple one. It fit, and it was comfortable. Then I tried on the grey one, that fit too, and finally the lacy low cut sexy black one.

I heard Andy whine that I wasn't coming out. I laughed, still facing the wall. 

"Never said I was going to show them to you, now did I?"

I turned around a bumped into another wall. A warm wall. A warm, breathing wall. I looked up to see, well, who else but Andy really?

"What the fu-"

"It's called lock picking dear." He said, smirking down at me. Well, more at my boobs really. They did look pretty big, all up and together like that. Ew, wait, why am I talking about my boobs?

"Well, looks like your taking over Ashley's personality for today."

He mock gasped.

"Never! But you do look sexy as fuck. Skai, do you really forgive me?"

I was surprised at two things: 1, that he was able to look into my eyes, and 2, he changed the topic to that agin.

"Yes, I do forgive you."

"Do you trust me?"

I looked into his eyes.

"Yes, I do trust you."

To my surprise, he slid my shirt back on, to show that he was really serious.

"Then why don't you be my girlfriend?"

I paused. Did he really just ask me that? Whoa, he really did. Do I love him? Yes, I do. I looked down at my kind of hitched up shirt. Whoa, is that my stomach? It's so pale! I really need a tan. Maybe we can go vacationing in Mexico or something, then I would look sexy as ever.

"Skai?" And waved his hand in front of my face. Oh ya.

I looked into his ice blue eyes again, that were filled with compassion and love.

"Can we go vacationing in Mexico?" Wow, that was smart.

He laughed. I guess he got used to my weirdness already, that's a new record!!!

"We can go wherever the fuck you like."

I smiled at him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

His face broke into a huge grin, and he picked me up and spun me around, kissing me, softly and tenderly, yet with power.

He set me down, and I burst out laughing.

"I do have one request, though."

He said, kissing my neck.

"Oh?" 

He looked me in the eye.

"Do you mind calling up Bill Cosby? Ive always wanted to have a five-some."

I looked at him, and burst out laughing again.

"Baby, I think that I can give you all that you want."

And for many years to come, that's exactly what I did.