Chapter 15

I dont think I trusted anyone as much as I trusted CC, except my mom and dad. But I felt like we had a special, brother sister bond.

"CC?"

"Ya?"

"I think......."

"What??"

"I just think.........."

He turned to look at me.

"WHAT?"

"I think we should be best friends!!!!!"

His whole face lit up.

"HELL YA!"

"Ok, we need to make it official."

He looked confused.

"How? Didn't we just do that?"

"Well, ya, but your never best friends with someone until you have a special handshake."

We spent the next 15 minutes working on a handshake. I know, were nubes, but when we were done it looked like this:

Ya, were just that awesome.

(Just saying, I do not own that video, nor do I have any idea whose those people are, but I hope to one day meet them so we can all have a skittlez picnic together.)

I looked at the clock. It was 3:56 in the morning, and everyone was asleep.

"Where's Andy anyways?"

"Probably finding some slut for the night. Remember, just try to be nice to him."

"I will, but if he even try's to make ONE move on me, he's dead."

"Deal."

"Ugh, im uncomfortable in these clothes."

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, theres a shit load of stuff up in the guest room for you, clothes, makeup, whatever."

I looked at him.

"I'll be right back."

When I came back down, I was dressed like this:

http//swagqueen17.polyvore.com/

CC smiled at me. 

"Now im comfy."

CC loked hesitant.

"Skai, can I ask you something?"

"Ok."

He took a breath.

"Why did you change anyways?"

Well, that did startle me.

"You dont have to answer it." He said quickly, seeing the look on my face."

"No, I will. Ok, well when I ran out of the van, I knew I was in New York. I knew that I had some money because you idiots forgot to take away my purse." I smiled. "So I was walking around, and I saw on a tv that there was a crash, and I saw......Well, um, I saw that my dad.......He was in the crash. He.....he didn't make it. I quickly realized that something had to have happened to Emily as well, and I knew she had been kidnapped. 

"So I started my living there, turns out I had way more money than I thought. I called all the protection services and orphaneges every single day, and there was never a word on Emily. But I got famous, and well, I was living my life."

CC looked shocked, and disgusted. There was a long pause.

"Im-im so sorry."

"Dont worry, it's not your fa-"

"NO, it is! If we never kidnapped your life would NEVER be this fucked up! Your dad probably wouldn't have been dead, and you would all be living happily together. This was caused because of how selfish we were."

It was silent. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him this wasn't there fault, because it kind of was, so I wasn't going to do that just to make them feel better.

"Im sorry." CC whispered. I looked up at him, and there was tears down his face. Wow, he really is soft. But I couldn't help it myself. I let myself cry, and wallow in self pity. Just for a little bit. The reason was terrible, but it felt kind of nice to have my guard go down for once.

I heard a creak. We both looked up and saw Ashley, Jinxx and Jake, tears down there faces. I guess they heard too. Without a word, they came down, and we found ourself's in kind of a group hug.

What a site. 

I was being comforted by the people who made my life fucked up.

I was actually being comforted by my kidnappers.