Chapter 21

Andy's POV:

UGH! Why did this girl have to mess up my brain? I really think im starting to like her, but, I mean, she's the girl I kidnapped. She probably hates me. But that kiss..... It wasn't like anything I ever felt before. And everyone seems to be hiding something from me, it's driving me crazy. And she reminds me so much of that other girl, Skai I think..... Oh well. I don't know what to say to her. 

I think im in love, but I cant be..... Not with the girl I kidnapped.

Skai's POV:

I still cant quite believe what just happened. I actually think im falling for him. But the thing is, I know how to actually cover up my feelings, and if he doesn't feel the same way, then so be it.

I want to see Emily more. Whenever we go out, we always leave her with a babysitter, and she really like the babysitter. But Jake said that we were going to the mall today, and out usual sitter is busy, so we just called a neighbor that seems really nice, and has a certificate.

He's 19 years old, and seems really nice, so we'll give him a shot.

"Holly! Get yo lazy ass down here! There's someone we want you to meet!" I recognized Jake's voice, and laughed. I went downstairs dressed in tight dark shinny jeans, bright mismatching socks, a loose soft white and grey soft tank top that was low cut and looked great against my somehow tan shin, and purple supras, along with a grey beanie on my straightened thick blond hair.

For makeup, I just wore some eyeliner on my top lid, and mascara, and paired it with a light soft pink lipstick.

I looked in the mirror.

"Well hello there sexual!" I said, then walked out.

I went down stairs to find none other than......

SAMMI DOLL!!!!!!!

"Oh my gosh, hi!" I said, and hugged her. Yes, I am a huggable person.

She laughed and said hi and hugged me back.

"It's really nice to meet you!" I said.

"You too! All the guys talk about you so much!" She leaned forward and whispered, "I know everything. If you EVER need to talk, im here." I guess the guys really trust her, but I understand cause she seems like such an amazing person.

"Thanks, that means a lot to me." I whispered back. I smiled and turned to the sitter, who was roaming his eyes up my body.

I snapped my finger.

"Ok, so she knows what she's allowed to have, so give her what she asks for. Take care of her, and stay close to her."

He smiled. "Oh, I will." That sounded kinda creepy. Oh well. I turned to Emily.

"Bye sweetie, i'll see you soon. I love you."

"I wuv you too."

We walked out the door. Everybody was here, and Andy wasn't looking at me. Whatever, his loss.

CC was driving, Jake was in the passenger seat, Jinxx and Andy were in the middle seats, and Sammi and I were in the back, gossiping and talking like there's no tomorrow.

Finally we got to the mall. We didn't even notice what the others were doing because we were talking so much, but they looked happy. We all slip up, and me and Sammi went to Victorias Secret, and we both brought 2 new bras. It was amazing how much we had in common! 

Then we went to forever 21, and I bout 3 new dresses, and Sammi bought four! (Im really sorry I cant show these dresses and stuff, but im lucky my computer is even letting me type!) The we just bought random awesome shirts and tops! I felt my phone buzz.

"Yello."

"Hey! Let's try to meet at the food court in 5, if you girls are done." CC's voice said.

"Yep, we'll be there." We hung up.

"We better go to the food court, the guys want us there in less than 5."

"Sure! No problem."

Well, it ended up taking 20 minutes. Mainly because we got lost 6 times, but I told her everything about the kiss. She looked really confused.

"But, I KNOW that he likes you. He only talks about you. I think.... I think it's probably cuz he feels weird dating a girl he kidnapped. He probably thinks you hate him."

"Well, I don't hate him at all. I mean, im staying because I want to help them." She looked hard at me for a moment.

"How are you feeling with all this? I mean, you got kidnapped for Christ's sake. And now, one of the guys is falling for you." I chuckled.

"Um , I dont really know. I mean, shortly after I escaped the fist time, I found out that my dad was dead. I knew that Emily was missing as well. I started a new career, that was going pretty good, and now im with them again. It's fun actually, and im with my little sister again. I dont like why they did it, but im happy." She nodded understandingly, and 5 minutes later we were at the food court. 

It was pretty easy to spot the guys, as Jake was proposing to CC and causing a scene. At least they had disguises on.

"So much for 5 minutes, right?" Jinxx said, appearing at our side. We giggled, cutely too.

"Sorry, we just got lost a couple of times." As soon as I said that, I was tackled into a hug by Jake, CC and Ashley. Andy just stood there texting.

After we ate, (KFC BABY!!!) We started to head back to our car, when we heard a voice.

"Skai? Skai Raven, is that you?"