Chapter 9

Hmmm........ CC seems nice. Well, all the guys do except Andy. I couldnt help thinking of the song Saviour. Didnt he say he would always be for us? I know it's just a song, but still. I was led down satirs, into a really big modern living room.

"Are you ok Holly?" CC asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. Concern was really all over his face, and some regret.

"Who's Ho- Oh, ya. Well, actually no, cause I dont know if you noticed, but you guys kinda kidnapped me soo..............." Crap. Sometimes I really forget that I changed my name. I mean, I like the name Holly but I really miss Skai.

"Ya, im sorry about that............" He looked guilty now.

"Well, thats a crappy answer. And your not sorry, otherwise you wouldn't have done it." I said, like the wise ninja I was.

He looked down, and so did the four other guys.

"Well? Are you going to tell me why you kidnapped me, or stand there doing nothing like the wimps you are?"

All of them looked surprised that I "dared" talking back to them.

"Well, we just, um, we just, well, kinda....." Well this is annoying, I hate stuttering.

"What? Sex toy? Slave?" They looked shocked.

"What? NO! We would NEVER do something like that!" I believed them. So these are the good guys. Well, Ashleys eyes were still trailing up at down my body. I glared at him.

"Well you sure as hell seem to be fine with kidnapping me. And thats not what your little friend up there said."

Jinxx suddenly looked up at me.

"You remind me of someone."

I rolled my eyes. 

"Who?"

"Some girl we kid- uhh.... met. Somewhere. Yep, a girl we met. Skai, I think. She talked just like you."

I kept my face neutral.

"Thats great, you mean a girl you kidnapped?" They looked suprised, but CC said and said yes.

"She got away."

"Lovely story. So why did you kidnap me?"

"Well, I guess we just wanted some company.  We do get lonely having just guys around here."

"So you think im just going to stay here with you?" I snorted.

"Well, kind of, you dont really have a choice." Ashley said. I could tell they were trying to be meaner, but they just couldnt do it like Andy had.

Well, I didnt want to stay around here anymore. If I could escape once, I took even more boxing and karate lessons, so I should be able to do it again. Just as I was about to take some action, she came in.

"CC! JAKE! JINXX! ASHWEY!! Where brodda?"
That voice. I turned around, slowly.

That voice.

Belonging to.

My now four year old sister.

Emily.