Chapter 17

Ugh. Im as tired at hell.

After I put Andy to bed, I wanted to forget all that happened, so we broke out the alchohol. We got as drunk as hell, as much as Andy was. I cant even remember what happened, all I remember is, well alot of kissing. I know we played drunk truth or dare, and I had to kiss Ashley for like 3 minutes.

I also know that CC and Jake kissed, soo...........

Now all of us are acting like we had no idea what happened, and I really cant remember the kiss I had with Andy.

We all woke up at around the same time, all hungover all together.

I walked to the kitchen, and made coffee, then made rice with seaweed in it, an old remedy that I learned to cure a hangover.

So now, were all in the living room, eating quietly. Everyone was in there own little happy place, so needless to say I was going on a skittlez picnic with Barry the unicorn and Harry the dragon.

"Guys, dont we have a concert in like, 3 hours?" CC said. 

The band looked at each other.

"Oh shit."

Well, now everyone was fully awake and getting ready. 

I decided to show my support since they asked begged me to go, so I wore this:

[polyvore]

About an hour and a half later, they were ready, war paint and all, so we drove to the place. Andy kept looking at me. It was kinda freaking me out.

"Why haven't you tried to escape yet?" The question caught everyone off guard, and I looked at CC for help.

"Well, dude, we told her what we would do to her if she, uh, tried to, um, escape. And does she look like she's having a good time?"

Thats true. CC and the others told me I should look miserable for a little bit.

"Whatever. Just remember, your ours now."

Theres the Andy I remember.

Well, just then my hand, "accidentally" changed positions really fast, causing Andy to now be holding his balls and whining in pain.

I could see everybody trying there best to hold in there laughter, as Andy glared at me.

"Slip of the hand?" I said innocently. 

I could tell he wanted to do something bad, but he couldn't in front of the others.

"Your going to pay for that later." He whispered harshly, then smirked, and I voiced my thoughts.

"What the fuck happened to the guy who sang savior? You know, the person who always said she would be there, who thought he could do anything. he person who promised we could follow him, and he would always be there and never hurt us?"

At that exact moment, the van stopped in front of the place, and I slipped out, leaving Andy by himself.

Ah well. He shouldn't have said all those things in that song, he's just a person.