Chapter 18

I was now waiting backstage while the band was performing. They just played all the songs in set the world on fire, and now they were playing the songs in we stitch these wounds. Even if they were kinda demented, they were a good band.

Ok, I kinda have to admit that I think Ashley is really hot. He keeps winking and looking at me while he's playing, but the weird thing is Andy keeps glaring at him. Maybe he's jealous? Ha ha.

But Andy is a different story. Even if he is mean and cruel, I know that he had a soft side to him, I just needed to bring it out. And his voice, oh my lord. It's like a husky dark chocolate voice, and that didn't even make sense. Ah well, all in all im saying he is hot.

I gotta pee.

I walked into a random bathroom.

"Well hello there sexual." I said, winking at my reflection. I admit, I did look sexy. ;)

I did my business, and walked back out, the band was finished. I could still here the cries from the audience.

"You guys did great!"

And soon after, we were all headed back in the van. I was sitting beside Andy, ugh. I saw CC's reflection in the mirror, and he was raising his eyebrows at me. I made a 'what?' face. He mouthed, "Andy!"

I looked at Andy, who was just texting and totally ignoring everybody.

"I was totally great out there." I rolled my eyes. So this is how Andy was changing. I needed to bring out his soft side.

Hmmm.... I have le idea!

I fake yawned. I could tell everyone was watching me, and I closed my eyes. After a couple minutes, I made sure my breathing was deeper, and they thought I was asleep. Well, Andy did.

As if I was sleeping, I re-adjusted myself so now I was kind of lying down, my head in Andy's lap, and continued to "sleep".

I opened my eyes slightly, and Andy couldn't really see my face, but I could see his. He looked really surprised, but then he smiled softly. I felt him playing with my hair. Yes, I was just that adorable. I looked again, Andy still smiling, and saw that each member of the band's mouth was open, and they were shocked. I winked, and closed my eyes.

I actually felt......safe. I knew that Andy's guard just went down a little bit, and he was feeling comfortable. Im really good at reading people. 

I fell asleep to Andy lightly playing with my hair, and have never felt more safe.

I, sir, am a freakin genius.