Chapter 26

I was still sobbing as the hospital door opened. Blurred images of CC, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and finally Andy walked in.

I giggled.

"You guys are blurry." They all laughed at me.

Soon I was smothered in hugs, and everyone saying, you did the right thing, I hope your ok, What the fuck happened?

Andy walked across the room, and sat right beside me on the hospital bed. Everyone froze, unsure of what was going to happen.

"Skai."

Oh, crap.

"Your Skai."

He looked me right in the eye as he said it. Crap crap crap, what do I do??? He's serious, he knows he's right. Dang, I was attached to these stupid tubes. No chance of escaping.

I sighed, and looked at CC. He nodded at me. Slowly, I raised my hand, and took out my right contact, and then my left one.

Andy looked at me in shock, that quickly transformed into pissed-off-ness.

"What the hell? Guys, you knew, didn't you?" They said nothing, and they all seemed fascinated by the cold tile ground.

Andy was getting madder.

"I cant believe you, why the fuck would you do something like this? Why would you pretend to be someone else? Your a fuckin idiot! And why the fuck would you guys keep this secret???"

Oh, HEEELLLL to the no.

"Excuse me? How can I do this? Well, if you didn't notice, after I ran away from you, becuase, you know, you kind of KIDNAPPED me, I found out my dad was dead, and my little sister was gone! I had NO ONE!! What the fuck was I supposed to do? I started a new life, which got ruined because of YOU! I only agreed to stay because they begged me too, since you were being such an inconsiderate jerk face who only thought about himself!! And dont talk to them like that! They actually helped me, and took care of me, instead of trying to rape me! I was trying to help you, but I can see you sure as HELL dont deserve it!"

They all looked at me in shock, surprised that I actually shared my feelings. Hell, I was too. 

Andy looked sad.

"Skai-"

"Get out."

He looked at me.

"What?"

"Get. Out. All of you."

They knew I wasn't to be messed with at this stage.

They all slowly rose, and headed towards the door, as soon as a doctor strolled in.

"Miss Star?"

"Call me Skai."

He looked up from his clipboard and smiled.

"Skai, then. Im afraid I have some bad news. Well, news that you probably already know."

I saw the band sneek out, but it was obvious that they were listening.

"You do have anorexia."

I looked away.

"I know."

He looked at me again.

"Miss Starr-"

"Skai."

He sighed.

"Skai, we do have treatments for this. I highly recommend that you check into a rehab facilty, there are people there that can help-"

"I know doc. When can I leave this place?"

He looked shocked. 

"Um, well, you can leave now, but Miss-"

"Call me Miss Starr one more time and you'll see just how far that stethescope can go up your ass."

I heard Ashley struggling to hold his laughter in. Well, everybody was.

"Now, come undo these little tube thingys, and you'll never have to see me again."

Well, I guess the doctor really liked that idea, becuase in less than ten minutes we were in the lobby, getting ready to go out the door.