Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Kiara's P.O.V

The graduation was incredible; during it I received a DM via Twitter from Louis. I was rather surprised because from all the boys I wouldn't have pegged him for the message me type.

I opened it scanning the little paragraph with a wary expression; what happened now?

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

Heeey you... so we're having a little get together tomorrow at Harry's for Liam's birthday! heard you and Hailey were here so you're welcome to come :)

Love - Louis x

## ######## ##

I smiled as I read the address he gave, Harry's house in Cheshire? Whoa - I nudged Hailey subtly, not trying to get her fathers attention as I did so. She looked at me annoyed, she had her eyes out for Tate who we still hadn't spotted. I pointedly looked at my phone and she gazed at it stunned.

“Louis... wants us to go to Liam's birthday?” she whispered, looking startled.

I nodded, a slight smile playing along my lips. I knew one of the boys would see my update, but I hadn't expected it to be Louis that mentioned it - she gazed at the screen longingly, probably missing them as much as I did, she nodded and mouthed an okay before catching sight of Tate who had just walked awkwardly onto the stage.

He walked over to the microphone, his eyes scanning the crowd for his father. I watched with Hailey as his eyes grew wide, he practically grabbed the little scroll that they hand out from the little man that had been holding it and rushed over to us, stumbling as he jumped off the platform - running then grabbing Hailey - lifting her off of her feet spinning her in circles as they hugged.

As I stood there invisible to them; I replied a quick message to Louis.

Kiara Matthews @K_Malik

That sounds amazing, we'll be there.
thanks Louis, x

“Don't think I’ve forgotten you” voiced Tate as he let go of Hailey and picked me up, giving me a massive bear hug, I giggled and hugged him back.

As he let me go I noticed him giving me the once over appreciatively, I couldn't help myself as I blushed - this gorgeous boy has my approval.

**

As eventful as yesterday was, I couldn't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter as Hailey’s dad drove us to Cheshire, I fidgeted in my seat - excited.

After following the directions Louis gave us we finally reached the house - it was beautiful. In my haste to rush to the door, fixing my dress in the process; I barely noticed Hailey reluctantly leaving the safety of her car, trailing half heartedly behind me.

Spending the prior evening with Tate, she explained the situation to him and he wasn't particularly amused - they had their twin twin connection and suddenly she no longer wanted us to go, of course with my amazing powers of persuasion I managed to get her psyched and dressed up quite girly infact, then... here we were.

The door opened before I could reach it, revealing a widely smiling Louis - Liam standing inches behind him, they gave us each a hug – Liam’s lasting longer because he was the birthday boy, Hailey spent about four minutes fussing about how 'grown up' he looked. I observed how easily she got along with him.

Louis then led us off to the backyard; Liam went to the kitchen to fetch Harry who apparently didn't know we were here. Smiling as we came into view of the other people lounging about, I noticed aside from the huge bbq set and the even bigger pool - it was a pretty regular place.

After he got everyone’s attention, he introduced us to everyone one by one - so picture this, it was Eleanor, Danielle then ..

“Hailey this is Ed ..” gestures to Ed Sheeran, holding Hailey casually by the waist with one hand. “-and Ed this is Hailey” he adds as he reverses his gesture - still smiling widely.

I watched Hailey’s eyes grow wide as she spotted the ginger boy who was smiling timidly up at her from beside Zayn, who was chatting animatedly to a girl who we were introduced to as Eleanor, so Louis' girlfriend - he hadn't noticed us; but she was busy eyeing Hailey and Louis, looking intimidated.

Before I realized what was happening, I watched in slow motion as my friend went sprawling to the ground - she hadn't even moved. Why is she so clumsy? I stifled a laugh as Harry and Liam came rushing out of the house, helping her up.

“Da hell?” muttered Louis as he watched her tumble down, he grinned and added sheepishly. “Usually Harry's the one who makes girls weak at the knees”