Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve ✔

Liam's P.O.V

We hurtled into the changing room with Harry and Louis at our tail.

First thing I noticed was that someone moved my boxer briefs, skeptical I eyed the two girls who were in the room suspiciously.

One of them was in the process of throwing a empty potato chip packet into the bin so I ruled her out, but the other one was frozen in place taking a picture of herself with one of Zayn’s hair products, she noticed me looking and dropped the bottle onto the table- it clattered and fell off loudly, what a likely suspect.

I smiled, looking around to see if everything was still here, can't be too sure these days.

Was the room this messy when we left? I turned and found the answer to my question, Louis was throwing off his clothes in every direction and Harry was shrugging off his pants throwing his belt onto the floor- so yes, the room was this messy.

I faced Zayn just in time to see him throwing himself towards Harry, a livid expression on his features. I grabbed him and held him back, then I saw three things simultaneously:

One, Harry was shouting I didnt mean to throw it I swear!’

Two, Zayns Varsity Jacket was no where to be seen

and Three, Louis was shouting for me to do something while he struggled to pull his pants on, not making any effort to do anything himself.

I looked about for Niall to get help but he was rather distracted as I saw him chatting up Hailey, she was standing close to him fixing his tie- indulged in conversation. I narrowed my eyes at his usefulness and pulled harder at Zayn because he had managed to get Harry in a headlock. I got everything under control in a minute we managed to get changed, quite quickly despite everything- I had to dig through a mountain of dirty clothes to find my socks but I managed.

Before we left I had to get Harry and Zayn to fix their hair which had been wrecked from the earlier situation, I had to find Louis' suspenders which was coincidentally where it was supposed to be- on the rack, of course this was the last place I looked and I had to stop Niall from eating the Nando's from earlier, he wasn't very happy.

Two spoon threats in one night, lucky me. I raised my eyebrows suddenly realizing why everyone called me Daddy Directioner, I shuddered shaking my head- before we left to return to the stage I spoke to Hailey and Kiara, their names I now knew.

One Direction Infection, I repeated in my head as I left the room, chuckling at myself.

Niall's P.O.V

I grinned as I walked out of the room, she was staring at my reflection in the mirror - me. A room full of five half naked boys and she chose to come to me. I didn't know whether to be secretly thrilled or to be depressingly sad because I saw Harry’s stare in the mirror as well.

For some odd reason I couldn't shake off the feeling that he knew exactly what I was trying to do- but wait what am I trying to do? I shook the thought out of my head as we ran towards the stage - back into the spotlight.

Fast forward about ten minutes, I stood breathless with the boys as we stared out into the sea of screaming people - they wanted more, pity this had to end.

Nothing remotely eventful happened except for a few things, I had to restrain Zayn from jumping into the crowd when he finally caught sight of the girl wearing his jacket - the second we were in view of the crowd he was looking out for it, because its really special to him, he yelled out to the girl to try and get it back but she had none of it.

Louis choked yet on another carrot - why he even thought of biting it again I had no idea, then Harry thumped his back so hard Louis fell off the stage and the crowd grabbed at him making it hard for him to get back up, so I jumped down to save him even though I am a bit claustrophobic, it was a bit too closed off for my liking- from then on it was one catastrophe to another.

Liam's tie got hooked onto Louis's suspenders when they held each other singing a verse - so when they pulled apart they got slammed back onto each other and fell to the stage, Harry and Louis had a Stylinson moment causing the crowd to go absolutely insane as me, Zayn and Liam stood there hanging our heads in shame - why they egg on the fans i'd like to know.

Liam pushed me onto the sofa during another song and it fell backwards causing me to go sprawling and he spent the next two minutes apologizing even though I insisted I was fine, I wasn't.

Harry threw the red snap back which he left on the sofa into the crowd and then when he realized it wasn’t his to throw he tried to get it back from the unwilling fans, nearly caused a riot; spent about a minute forcing Zayn to calm down because he started yelling at Harry again because he could make the effort to get the cap and not the jacket.

You know, the usual.