Chapter 3

Chapter Three 

Kiara's P.O.V

I kind of regret bringing Hailey now, she doesn't seem to be enjoying herself; siding her from the spaces between the wild array of curls I call my hair I saw that she was watching the stage with no interest whatsoever in the way she was holding herself.

“- MY LOVES, HOW ABOUT WE SING SOME OF OUR .. OR LETS SAY MY PERSONAL FAVORITES”

I looked up to see the cute British Bradford boy also known as my husband fighting playfully with Niall, then I looked at Louis who was yelling “REHAB LETS SING REHAB HARRY”

Niall stood up and said to Louis with a serious expression, though his eyes playfully twinkled. “NO, YOU'VE ALREADY SUNG VALERIE! LETS SING PAYPHONE!”

Zayn nodded enthusiastically at Harry who looked like he had no idea what to do, Liam interrupted them with a wave of his hand.

“HOW ABOUT WE CHECK THE TWITTER FEEDS AND GET THE CROWDS OPINION?”

I quickly pulled out my phone; this was my chance to get Hailey more hyped up about the concert. While the five absolutely gorgeous boys walked around the stage smiling and waving at the fans, I sent a tweet.

Ah, what if Zayn’s the one to read it out ? I screamed even louder, alright calm down this is for Hailey. I kind of feel like a evil genius, mwahahahaha. Niall picked up a guitar from back stage and started playing the chords for Payphone, and then he began to sing -

'I'm at a payphone trying to call home all of my change I spent on you where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong where are the plans we made for two?'

Louis and Zayn begun to sway, singing along with him. Liam and Harry were giving each other silent stares. I silently wondered what they were thinking right now.

‘-yeah, I know it's hard to remember, the people we used to be... it's even harder to picture, that you're not here next to me you say it's too late to make it, but is it too late to try? and in our time that you wasted all of our bridges burned down'

After the song, the Twitter feeds had finally loaded and were now being shown on the big screen behind the boys; Liam clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention and addressed the crowd.

“Okay let’s see” he started, sounding like he was speaking more to himself as he stared at the big screen uncertainly, “-wow you guys really have quick fingers”

He chuckled, looking flustered as he saw there was over a thousand tweets from just that short couple of minutes. Losing hope that my tweet would ever be read I stopped listening and put my phone back in my purse and took out my camera, might as well make use of being so close to them.

Hailey's P.O.V

Damn, that Irish boy sure has a set of pipes I thought, wonder what he'd sound like when serenading in an empty room - where his voice would echo off the walls. I imagined little Irish heads bouncing off the walls and the walls turning emerald green.

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me. I mentally facepalmed myself and listened to the Daddy Directioner, apparently that’s what they call him- read tweets aloud to the crowd, he obviously regretted suggesting the tweeting thing because half of the tweets weren't even song requests, yet the boys acknowledged them - reading the row and seat number and scanning the arena ; waving and screaming hello.

Once in a while Niall the cute Irish boy would yell out.

“I SEE HER I SEE - OH WAIT NO, WAIT THERE I SEE HER”