Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

“See that girl next to the one you just did the thumbs up at?” I whispered to Zayn, well tried to anyways, it was so loud tonight. It was amazing.

“Yeah? Vas happening?” He replied lazily.

“Well …” I started, unsure of how to word it exactly.

“-mate, she's not fangirling… that’s weird right?"

I don’t know why, but I found that oddly curious.

Zayn looked at the girl, looked back at me and shrugged, clearly not as interested as I was. Louis nudged me giving me a look then I realized it was my turn to speak, tearing my eyes away from this mysterious girl I addressed the crowd.

“ELLO MY LOVELIES” I shouted into the mic, the screaming was incredible I could barely hear myself. I know I didn't need introduction but just for the sake of it I continued with a smile.

“HARRY STYLES HERE, WE'D LIKE TO PERFORM WHATEVER WE HEAR THE CROWD SHOUT FIRST” With that, I pretended to scan the crowd, looking down to the girl with the ray bans and apparently... the red lipstick. It was weird about how she was oblivious to my staring.

A girl behind her screamed 'ONE THING' and soon enough the whole arena was echoing with shouts of our song. I signaled to the boys to start playing and when they begun singing I noticed the girl had her arms crossed now, peeved at the way she reacted to me or the crowd I ignored her and begun to listen to where Liam was up to in the song.

“- I can never be brave cause you make my heart race

Looking at the crowd with my signature grin I begun singing- “Shot me out of the sky you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak yeah, frozen and can't breathe

After the song, and many others I realized that this mysterious girl with the red lipstick had no interest in me or the boys. This seriously turned me on, well.. intrigued me at least - it was so odd to see a girl who didn't fan girl, let along a girl in the front row of the final concert of the tour stand right infront of me and not care that I’m so obviously trying to get her attention and I will I evilly decided. I’m going to put her on the spot.

Smiling to myself I tuned back to what song the boys were currently singing, they had just started Stole My Heart.

Liam was singing “- cause your friends, they look good, but you look better don't you know all night I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around, round, round?”

I looked around and playfully nudged Louis who just happened to be under a spotlight, who knew? He took this as a chance to get some Larry Stylinson action and grabbed my hand and we had a awkward twirl dance, while Niall was in the background doing his Irish jig. Zayn was holding a pair of lacey knickers up which someone threw on stage, the look of embarrassment so obvious on his face. Liam was now laughing looking at me strangely because I hadn’t started my verse.

“Under the lights tonight you turned around, and you stole my heart, with just one look, when I saw your face, I fell in love. It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight eh eh eh eh with just one look, yeah eh eh eh eh been waiting for a girl like you

Kiara's P.O.V

I can't believe I’m here, I feel so special to be here... I'm trying so hard not to start crying. I can't believe Zayn looked at me.. He knows I exist. That overwhelming urge to scream tormented me, wait .. I am screaming, wait why am I thinking right now?

Right.. Because they're taking a short break, not like that’s stopping all of us Directioners from shouting our hearts out. Oh wow, don’t hyperventilate but Harry just gave his Fiji Water bottle to Louis, I grinned giddily. Okay okay calm down I’m fine I’m fine.