Chapter 1

Chapter One

Hailey's P.O.V

"Haileeeey please ?! I really want you to come, you're my best friend who else would I take ?" begged my best friend Kiara looking at me with her big puppy dog eyes, laughing I replied

"Why would I want to go to a stupid One Direction concert? You know they're not my style of music Kia"

She rolled her eyes looking at me like I was crazy. 

"How can you not like One Direction ? they're seriously so amazayn !"

Now it was my turn to give her the you're crazy look

" Amazayn ? whats a amazayn ? or did you mean they're amazing ? Oh well I guess you're entitled to your own opinions “I shot back sarcastically.

One Direction... Amazing? They’re alright I mean they've got talent but amazing is a bit too far; Adele, Ed Sheeran? Now they're amazing.

“Oh c’mon don't act like you don’t know what amazayn means!” she looked at me laughing, I seriously had no idea so I just shook my head frowning.

“Well amazayn is for Zay–”

She started to explain. I took this as a chance to think about my options. I nodded and smiled frequently enough for her to believe I was listening and I thought, a One Direction concert with my best friend who would probably be too distracted by the band to notice if I wasn’t there or a night with a tub of ice cream and watching Ted ? Hmm this wasn't hard at all actually.

I'm definitely staying home tonight.

_____

" Ugh this sucks I can't believe you're making me go to this stupid thing! I could be watching Ted? How do you pass up Ted!" I hissed at her, not that she cared.

We were sitting in her room and she was too busy choosing an outfit for tonight, wasn't much of a selection ; Lets see, One Direction Tee or a Tee of a British Boy Band Member whose name is apparently Zayn Malik  ?

“Oh my gosh this is so hard, how can I choose?”

Kiara looked at me frustrated because I wasn't much of a help.

"Okay, if I choose the Zayn shirt people might think I’m a freak”

I started laughing at her craziness and answered with

"Oh yes Kia , because wearing the One Direction shirt with ALL of them on it makes you any less crazy " she picked up on my sarcasm and rolled her eyes,

"Fine I’ll just wear the Zayn Malik tee, since I’ve scored us front row tickets he'll be sure to notice me  ... hopefully" She replied giggling.

Front row tickets? As if this wasn’t bad enough. I watched her put on the shirt while looking at herself in the mirror, twirling around to face me she throws a shirt she picked up from a pile on the bed in my direction. 

“Now it's your turn! What shall you wear! do you want to wear that tee since I’m going to be wearing this ? "

I picked up the shirt which I clumsily did not manage to catch and lifted it up to see what it was-

"No way am I wearing this!" I exclaimed, while holding it at arms reach with a sour expression. She shook her head and sighed

"Fine then, give it back! You don't deserve to wear this 1D shirt anyway"

Grabbing the shirt from me dramatically and flinging her arms in the air she walked over to her wardrobe, laughing at her retreating back I picked up my bag I left beside the door. Looking through it for my favorite pair of skinnies and an off the shoulder top, tossing my long brown waves off my shoulder as I dug through my bag grabbing my favorite ray bans.