12

Wheein was happy being with Joy, she didn’t know why she liked being with such and odd girl but she did. As they were sitting in the car together she placed a gentle palm on the others face and gave her a long kiss. Once she pulled away she kept a firm, warm hold on Joy’s hand. “I want to tell you how much this all means to me but I’m not sure you feel the same. I hope one day me and you can just be together without Ryan or anyone else in the picture...” she spoke clearly and in a calm voice. Caressing Joy’s soft hand with her thumb.

joy kissed back with eagerness. she knew what she had to do. with a strangely clear mind, she drove to the bridge, the bridge where she first kissed Wheein, the bridge where she killed Monica. smiling widely she pulled the car over and turned to Wheein and leaned over the center counsel, kissing her lips fully and deeply as she slid the knife from her back pocket. the kissing leaving Wheein blind and oblivious

Wheein placed a firm hand on Joy’s shoulder. Kissing her back happily. Unsuspecting of anything else. She moved in closer and tried to get comfortable by wrapping her arms around the others neck and kissing her lovingly with her eyes closed.

this was it. joy's shot at redemption. she let the scarf fall from the knife as she brought the knife in between their bodies. opening her eyes to look at Wheein's face, she drove the knife in between Wheein's rib cage, pushing it until only the handle was left outside the other's body.

Wheein’s eyes widened as she looked down, her jaw dropped. She screamed and cried out in pain. Using all the force she had left to yank the knife out of her. She was bleeding out all over the seat “GOD DAMMIT- YOU ASSHOLE.” She opened the car door and fell down onto the road. Yelling and screaming out in pain as she tried to dial 911 her face covered in agony and tears. It hurt so much. “I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO- much-“ she curled up and started to shake and cry in pain as her words fell from her mouth.

joy smiled so widely that eyes were reduced to slits as she grabbed the knife and small bundle of rope jumping out of the car quickly making her way over to Wheein. she got on her knees and grabbed the crying girl's shoulder and pushed it foward, making Wheein lay on her stomach. quickly pulling her arms from underneath her, joy used the rope to tie Wheein's wrist together before flipping her so that she lied on her back, her wrist tied underneath her, making her unable to use them to trash about. she moved to straddle Wheein's bleeding torso and stared down at her, nothing but love in her eyes.

Wheein started to cough. The pain of being stabbed was unbearable. “p-please don’t hurt me like this.... a-all I did was love you... please...” she cried out quietly. It was becoming harder for her to push words out since she was in so much pain. The blood dripping out of her.

joy leaned down and rested her forehead against Wheein's. she whispered to Wheein, to herself, to Monica, "everything is okay now." she rose back up and held the knife with both her hands, her arms fully extended up towards the sky. she closed her eyes before bringing the knife down into Wheein's chest with an impossible force. she held the knife, keeping her eyes closed as she listened  the sounds of the life leaving Wheein's body.

Wheein saw her whole life flash before her as the last thing she saw before the life drained from her cold eyes was Joy’s smile. Gasping for life before her body laid there. Unconscious and dead. The blood forming a puddle underneath her as her eyes closed slowly and her body fell numb. There was nothing left.

joy's eyes snapped open as she felt Wheein's life cease. moving with a possessed quickness and strength, she pulled the knife from Wheein's lifeless chest and put it on the ground beside her. she got up and scooped Wheein's body into her arms, her state of insanity giving her abnormal strength, and slid her body upon the top of the wall of the bridge. kissing her lips, she pushed her body off the wall and watched as the undeserving girl's body splashed into the water. running over and retrieving the knife, she climbed on top of the wall and stared out at the water. "thank you!" she screamed into the empty darkness as she brought the knife to her neck, and with applied pressure, slid the knife across her neck. she felt the sharp heat of the knife and dropped it as warmth began to pour from her neck. dropping the knife, she looked to the sky with her arms spread wide, resembling an angel, and allowed her body to fall foward into the water.

the angels above cried out as she fell from the light. the demons below cheered as she fell into the darkness.