9

joy didn't recognize the change in Wheein's demeanor. she chuckled watching her down a random drink and folded her hands on top of the table, raising her left eyebrow as she stared back into Wheein's eyes. "how about we go now."

Wheein smirked and stood up, taking Joy’s hand as she went up and paid for their meal with all of the money she had left for herself. As they left she was slightly drunk since whatever drink she chugged was pretty rough, she had no idea what was in it.

surprised by Wheein's eagerness, joy allowed for herself to be drug from restaurant back to her car. she couldn't get a sense of the slightly stumbling girl's intentions so without asking questions, she opened the door and let Wheein in closing the door for her as well. as joy walked around the back of her car she slipped two of the painkillers from her purse and into her mouth, swallowing them without water. doing all of this before getting to the driver door. getting in the car she flashed Wheein a lazy smile and started up the car. "what devilish plan do you have in mind?"

Wheein practically ignored the question and opened up the glove compartment, grabbing some weed and lighting up the already rolled blunt. She smoked it quietly and sat back in her seat. Once she was slightly high and drunk, she moved a little slower but kept a sleezy smile as her hand held onto Joy’s thigh. Squeezing and rubbing gently.

joy looked down at the hand on her thigh and chuckled lightly to herself. she accelerated and begin driving to Wheein's house. she played the first CD in the radio which happened to be Monica's CD playlist. she turned the volume up, enough to clearly hear but still low enough to carry a conversation. she looked at Wheein out of the corner of her eye as she stopped at a red light. "how are your classes so far?"

Wheein sighed “They’re fine, I’ve always been able to make good grades so that’s the least of my worries...” she couldn’t keep a straight mind due to the alcohol and weed in her system so without even knowing her hand travelled to Joy’s crotch and continued to rub but not for long. She glanced over and realized what her hand was doing out of her control and squealed, moving her hand away and feeling overwhelming embarrassment. Her head turned away and tucked into the seat behind her.
“I-I’m sorry Joy, I-I didn’t mean to-“ she said muffled in the fabric from the chair.

the numbing effects of the medication were beginning to creep up on joy. she saw Wheein's hand but couldn't quite make the connection to where the warm sensation was coming from. driving much slower she enjoyed the feeling of her hand but was quickly startled when the hand was retracted and replaced by a loud squeal. she slammed on the breaks and looked over at Wheein with a face wild from bewilderment. "are you okay babe?" she asked while placing a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder

Wheein untucked her face and looked back at Joy nodding slowly, the red on her cheeks indicated she was still quite embarrassed. “mhm...” she felt bad for startling the other and calmed herself down. Keeping her hands in her lap and watching them carefully.

joy sighed and moved her hand my the other's shoulder, continuing the drive him humming softly to herself. she smoothly pulled into Wheein's driveway and stopped the car looking over at the silenced girl. "do I have to meet your parents or anything?"

Wheein unbuckled her seat belt and stared forward at her house. “Depends. If you’re just here to drop me off then no but if you wanna come inside I’ll introduce you as a new friend...” her words were calm and gentle.

"and sneak through the window if I want to finish my meal upstairs in your room? " joy replied arrogantly. she wasn't letting Wheein's slip up go unnoticed.

“hmm nooo just come inside with me...” Wheein said with a slight whine in her voice as she got out of the car and walked over to Joy’s door and waited for her.

joy flashed another bright smile as she got out of the car. she looked over at her window and noticed she had a perfect view of her bedroom window. flashes of last night's events played across her eyes. the shower, the ripping apart her room to look for the box, the person that seemed to be watching her from below on the street. a shiver ran down her spine making her physically shiver a bit. she blinked a few times and looked at Wheein hoping she hadn't noticed anything. "alright, let's go then babe"