10

Wheein smiled back and took Joy’s hand, walking up to the front door it was unlocked so she entered without knocking. “Mom, dad, I’m home!-“ she glanced over at Joy “-oh and I brought a friend!” Her parents were both busy so they pretty much ignored her, her father was sitting on the couch looking over paperwork very stressed as it seems and her mother was in the kitchen with a phone pressed to her ear talking very loudly with someone she must know. Wheein sighed, keeping the hold on Joy’s soft hands she walked the two of them up to her room and let go as they got inside. Kicking off her shoes as she flopped down on her bed.

joy's heart began to race as she walked in seeing Wheein's parents. thankfully she didn't have to sit and make uncomfortable small talk as Wheein helped to avoid that by leading them straight up the stairs. once in her room, joy looked around silently as the other got comfortable. joy turned to Wheein and noticed she was in her bed. "oh look at you"
Wheein sat up in her bed and grabbed a hold of Joy’s wrist, pulling her down onto the bed with her. She pressed her soft lips against the others before wrapping her arms around the other in an almost protective way. She was never like this, ever.

joy pulled back from Wheein's kiss but continued laying on top of her. she wasn't entirely sure of the possibilities that were to come of this. rather than do something they'd both regret, joy assertively questioned the other. "what are we doing"

Wheein shrugged before moving Joy off from on top of her. “I was just seeing if you’d actually enjoy that kinda stuff with me, I was wrong obviously.” She scooted up on her bed and laid her head against a pillow. “Go make out with Ryan or something- pssh.”

joy pouted and sat up next to Wheein. "I want to babe but you're not usually this foward. I don't want any outside forces to control your actions when later you might regret it." joy looked down at Wheein and gave the other her best attempt at a reassuring smile.

Wheein pouted back and sighed. “If some outside forces won’t let me do much more I’ll just snuggle with you~” she giggled softly as her arms wrapped around Joy and pulled her down. Placing her let’s around her as well. Cuddling cutely with the other.

joy giggled and buried his face in the crook of Wheein's neck, inhaling softly. she felt herself relax into the influenced girl's hold as her vision went dark. suddenly, images of someone yelling at Monica on the bridge came huddling towards her field if vision faster than she could process. it was if she was watching a silent film but could say nothing as she watched a dark figure slip something from their back pocket and drive it into Monica's abdomen. she screamed and tried yelling out for Monica to run but all that happened was her body slowly slumping to the ground. as Monica's body fell, she felt as if she was dying, except in reverse. her heartbeat sped up at an incredible rate while she screamed and thrashed about. trying to make her way to her best friend but her body refused to move.