Chapter 11: Recovery

(Alex's POV)

I stayed in bed the next day my cuts and bruises were healing quickly so by tommrow I would be going to school. I was glad that now I have more people who I can can't on. It hard for me to realize that people actually care I was told that I was a worthless bastard and I would die alone because no one would care about me.

It did bug me that Josh had to tell Miriam out like that but then again she would've probably beat the shit out of him. My angel has moves. Mir, Esly and Zach have been coming to visit me everyday they help with homework. They all make me happy and me feel cared.

Other than that I am so worried about my father I haven't seen him for five days. I know I'm being stupid if I just go back. I mean I would e recovering and stuff and go back to get beaten up again and then worrying Mir and Josh just wrong.

" Hey lazy how are you feeling ?" Mir said with a bright smile on her face. I swear that smile is what keeps me going . " I'm not lazy" I pout causing her to laugh. " Alright your not lazy your Mr. Fantastic" She says. I smile a big smile and she smiles back sitting right beside me.

" Thats better anyway to answer your question I'm better I might go to school on Friday"I say. " Well that's great plus you we are hanging out tommrow all three of us" she says pointing at me, her and saying Josh. " What about Zach?" I ask in confusion. " He has the date" she grins.

" Oh thats right " I realize. " Yeah" she says. We stay quiet for awhile and then I get an idea. I get up trusting my body not to feel pain and I don't. I'm already in some jeans and a black shirt. I put my black converse on and a hoodie. " What are you doing?" she asks. I smirk and grab her hand making our fingers intertwine and pull her downstairs outside Josh's house.

" What are you doing Alex your suppose to be inside resting so you could recover faster? And plus it's a bit cold " she said trying to pull me back to the house.I grabbed her by the waist into my chest and held her close. " I want some ice cream and I want to go for a walk and I'm tired of staying inside all the time" I shrug.

" Oh god you and ice cream in the cold for a walk well I guess I have no choice but to go with you" she sighs and lets me hold her. " So how's your mom?" I ask. " She's been a little stressed lately but other than that she has been great she also says that as soon as your better to pay her a visit" she laughs.

" Well since the ice cream is a block away from Josh's house and you live what about five or six blocks away? That could be my walk to your house" I say. " Are you sure your up for it I mean you look fine but you know?" she explains. " Angel I'm great now come on I want ice cream and say hi to your mom " I tug her forward and wrap my arms around her.

" You know your mom is so awesome makes me think if ........ my mother would be like that" I sigh. Mir stops ad turns around to face me showing me her beatiful grey eyes. " Alex your mother would've been a great person she would love you and care for you like you deserve" she says starring into my eyes with a look filled with what seems caring, and maybe even love.

I'm must be loosing my mind if I saw love she wouldn't love me . Im too fucked up.

I mentally groan 'she is so out of my league but I can't help but want her to be mine.'

" Thanks Angel for everything and I'm sorry that you got involved in my fucked up life" I shrugg. Mir groans and then smacks my chest. " God Alex look I wanted to get involved alright I was really worried and then when I forced Josh to tell me I you knew anything and told me about you and your father.... I- I was scared out of my mind I care for you. Even though your still a jerk" she whispers.

I pull her back into my chest and hug her tightly not wanting to let her go. I can't wish but think she was mine. I woul love to hold her in my arms forever make her happy. Explore the world with her. She is just a one of kind I've never found someone who can make me feel this way.