End :3

Epilogue

(Alex's POV )

I woke up to someone placing small kisses into my neck.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty" she whispered.

She waited for me to get up and then leaned in to place me another kiss before she did though I turned around making her squeal and then grabbed her from the waist and pinned her down to the bed.

"Slow down tiger" she laughed looking at me as if I were her everything.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

I kissed her again but then we heard a knock on the door and pulled away. My little green eyes came in with a huge smile on her face. She same in and laid down with her daddy. Miriam just stared at us with a smile at her face and placed a kiss on Lalis's cheek.

"Hi mommy hi daddy" she said in her cute little voice.

"Good morning princess" I replied.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mir asked a frown slightly forming.

"Liam is being mean to me" she said sadly. A few seconds a later our son who's eight came in looking angry as ever.

"Aiden why are you being mean to your sister?" Miriam asked in her mommy voice making me smile. I love it when she gets all mommy with the kids. She looks at Liam and then looks at me briefly with amusement in her eyes. Clearly she knows what she is doing to me.

"Lalis was in my room messing with my stuff and I already told her that she should not be in my room" he said sternly.

"Liam come on don't be mean to your sister she's just 6" I said to him.

"That's not fair you guys always take her side just because she's younger" he said angrily and stomped away.

I looked at my daughter and she just smiled slightly. I sighed and then told her " Sweetie you need to stop being in your brothers room okay". She looked at me and nodded making me smile as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" I'll go with Liam" I said as I got up and headed towards Liam's room.

I looked into his room and saw that he was quietly playing with his car looking sad. Kids what can I say they are just too much but I love them more than anything and of course Mir to.

"Hey buddy" I said as I sat down next to him. He didn't look at me yet but I knew he was upset. He always thinks we take sides but really we don't when ones in trouble we tell them wrong.

" Bud you know Lalis maybe a little girl and play with your things but you have to be patient. One day she won't be doing that anymore okay I know it's hard but can you try your best for me" I say.

"I know" he sighed and put his head on my shoulder. I grabbed and put him into my lap. I kissed his head and hugged him tight. He was growing up my little man. Time flys when you are having fun.

"Thanks bud I told Lalis too also not mess with your stuff okay so we could avoid problems" I told him and he smiled.

"Boys time for breakfast" Mir yelled from downstairs.

"Race you down in 1.....2....3 Go!" my son got up and raced downstairs while laughing. I let him win though I mean come on I am faster. Lalis was already seated on her chair and a plate of pancakes set for her.

I went over to Mir who was on the stove making more pancakes for us to eat. "Hmmmm it's smells good" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

The kids sat down as I grabbed the plates and settled them down the table. We all grabbed out utensils and began to eat.

"So Angel when are we going to drop the kids off?" I ask.

"Well right after we finish eating we are to go to my moms house and then stay for a while and then get ready to leave around 3 I think" she replies.

"Mommy how long will you be gone?" Lalis asks.

" Just for the night we will be back in the morning. It's just for our anniversary sweetie" Mir says and kisses the top of her forehead.

Once we finish eating we begin to pack our belongings I tell the kids and help them out a bit and then go to Mir's and I's bedroom. I see her wearing a nice flowery skirt the one I love so much on her showing off those gorgeous legs and a nice white shirt. I watch for a moment and just stare at my gorgeous wife. My wife mines all mines I thank god that I have her for me forever.

That day we we became husband and wife was one of the best moments of my life. The others were when my little man was born and then my lovely little girl. I love my family and I'm just glad that we are all okay.

I walk up to Mir and wrap my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder as she fold her shirts. "Babe" she giggles and then turns slightly to look at me. "I love you angel with all my heart"I say and kiss her nose. Her eyes soften and she begins to blush a bit and then replies " I love you to" and pecks my lips as she continues folding.

"Did the kids pack everything?" She asks.

"Yes they are all done it's just us. They are downstairs watching Doctor Who" I say and begin to kiss her neck as she shivers. After all these years I still manage to get that effect on her.

"Alex no your being naughty it's not time to be naughty" she says with a smile. I smile back and reply " yes me be naughty now I'm a bad boy rawr!". She starts laughing and I laugh along with her. After a while we settle down and she gives me a big kiss.

"No naughty now later maybe" she says with a wink. Damn now I can't wait until we leave so I can make love to her all night long oh god stop it Alex.

Once we finish packing I get the kids and stuff in the car and make sure the house is good and all locked up. Everyone got settled in the car and we began to drive to Mir's moms house. My phone began to rang and Mir took it out and answered.

"Hello"

"Ever thought of calling when you've had a few cause I always do" Esly sings.

"Hey Esly how are you? Are you guys almost there?" Mir laughs.

" Yea we are almost there in 10 min. I'll be at my moms and then drop Oliver and Elsa stay for about a little visit Zach's parents and then will meet you at your house" she says.

"Alright us to will see you in a while"she says and then they hang up.

"It's been awhile since I've talked to my best friend I miss him and also Esly" Mir says and sighs.

Yea I agree with her we have been a bit busy and haven't had a chance to hang out with them so that's why tonight we will be going to the city and then stay there and come back around dinner time to pick the kids up or maybe just sleep there.

"Well don't worry we will see them soon" I say and kiss her hand.

Life was great and I was happy that everyone was well. This is the life.

--------------

Hey guys soo sorry long long time and I know it sucked I'm sorry just been busy. I hope to continue little short stories of there life in between so I hope you read those. I just want to say thank you all for the readers and for voting I love you all. Please check out my other stories please. :) thank you so much and yeah so make sure if you want to keep up with Mir and Alex then check my profile for the little short stories that will happen it's not really over but yes. Also I have decided that there won't be a sequel because I feel as if it doesn't need one and it will just be a drag so yea.