Chapter 5: Detention (edited)

(Mir's POV)

For some stupid reason I thought Alex would become less of a jerk but no. He kept trying to seduce me any chance he got. I tried calming down but it got to a point where I started cussing him out in front of the class which ended me getting detention with him. 

So now I'm stuck here for an hour in a classroom with Alex. It was already 3:50pm 10 minutes until I get out of this hell hole. I've never gotten detention before and I'm really upset at myself for letting Alex getting me into trouble.  

"Mir” Alex whispered beside me. I ignored him by reading my book. "Mir, Mir, Mir" he whispered a yell. I closed my book shut and glared at him. He opened his mouth but was interrupted by the teacher. “Detention is now over I hope you guys learned your lesson and hope to never see you guys again you are dismissed" she said and walked out the door.  

I grabbed my books and bag and head out the door but was stopped by Alex who happened to be blocking my way. “Look Alex I’ve had enough of your bullpoop so can you get out of my way before I really lose my mind and kill you" I huff. He stared at me for a while with his arms crossed over his chest.  

“Angel" he whispered closing his eyes for a moment and the opened them.  

His eyes were full of passion with a mixture of lust. I looked at the ground trying ignore my feelings that were telling me to just kiss his lips. My god what the hell is happening to me? I can't like him his the big time jerk who just uses his girls and throws them away like trash.  

The next thing I knew I was pushed against the door with Alex's body pressed against mine. I looked up into his eyes and the passion and lust were still there but now he had a smirk on his face. “Angel bullpoop is not a swearing word" he whispered in my ear sending a shivers down my spine. He started nipping on my earlobe while I bit down on my bottom lip trying to stop the sound that would come out of my mouth.  

"I-Its m-my w-word” I stutter as he starts sucking the skin right below my ear gently.  

Then and idea forms in my head. I wrap one arm around his neck and pull him a bit closer while he wraps one arm around my waist. Before he can fully bring me into him I open the door and run away from the classroom leaving him stunned.  

"Bye Alex my house at 5pm" I laugh. Once I'm out of the school I head on home. God I was so close to kissing him if it weren't for that brilliant idea that popped into my head I would've done something that I'd probably regret.  

I arrived home my mom was there in the kitchen making dinner. 

“Hey honey why are you home so late?" she asked while stirring something in the stove." Just decided to study in the library" I lied I can't tell my mom she wants me to be a good girl. "Mom the guy I tutor will be here at 5pm so I'm going to freshen up" I said and headed upstairs.