Chapter 2 : Partners (edited)

(Mir’s POV)

The next day I woke up and it was 7am. I got dressed and wore my grey skinny jeans with my black batman tee and my Dr. Martins high top black shoes. I brushed my hair and teased it a bit. Once my hair was settled I put on some eye liner and mascara.

After 15 min. Of getting ready I made my way downstairs. My mom was already gone she leaves around 6:40am so I never see her in the mornings. I grabbed a pop tart and decided to go to school early and hang out with my best friend Zach.

I grabbed my bag and iPod and headed out the door towards the school.

I arrived at school and saw Zach waiting for me at our usual spot which is a tree in front of the school. I made my way up to him and gave me a big hug. " Hey Zachy" I greeted." Hey Am" he greeted back. Zach has been my best friend since 3rd grade and he is been my only friend but that’s okay because he’s awesome.

I'm kind of shy if I don't know you but once we talk a bit I open up to ya. But the only person who knows me like I know them is Zach. I tell him everything and he tells me as well. Zach is about 5'8 skinny, bit tan but not too much, has brown curly hair, and nice deep blue eyes.

He is freakin Awesome!!!!! When we hang out together. He is a geek like me listens to music. Some of the bands he listens to are Green Day, Rise Against, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria and more. He's more into screamo than me I listen to a few but not as much as him.

“So how was the thing yesterday with Mr. Bernon?" he asked while putting an arm around my shoulder and leading me inside the school.

"It went bad” I reply. He looks and gives the look me proceed with the event that happened yesterday. "The student that I have to tutor is Alex Merlin" I say and look up to meet his eyes. His eyes widen " WHAT?!?!"

“Alex Merlin is my student Mr. Bernon says that I have to tutor him for the whole year" I say. “Aww Miriam it's going to be fine but if he gives you any problems I'll talk to him" he says squeezing my shoulders. “Thanks anyway so how are you and Daisy doing" I smile at him.

“Well its going good we have been hanging out more but I don't think it's going anywhere" he explains. I frown “What daisy is a sweet gal even though we might not be close" I say. “Well Am I think we are better off as friends plus if I have a girlfriend I wouldn't hang around with you as much" he says and frowns.

“I feel special but Zach its fine of you have a girlfriend I plan on staying single for the rest of my life" I told him. He frowned “Am I know that you went through a hard time with that douche but you got to be happy" he explained. I sighed and that’s when the bell rang.

We have chemistry right now and guess who also has chemistry. Yes you guessed Alex. We arrived in Mrs. Navez class and our teacher was writing the agenda as students began to come in. I sat in the middle and Zach sat beside me. I love this class and Mrs. Navez she is so nice and sweet to all her students and she teaches very well.