Chapter 19: Start

Hey guys so sorry for taking awhile to upload but I just got on break finals were last week and yeah so I was pretty buzy. Anyways I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost to about 10,000 reads and more than 150 votes. It means alot to me you guys are the best love you all. Expect lots of uploads to because since I am on break :) but I will upload fast if I get at least 5 votes, comments, or fans. I don't ask for much so please just give me 5 votes :). Anyway I like this chapter and then I don't but hopefully you guys will enjoy it oh and lots of changes in POVs. This chapter is dedicated to Peaceinmind. Anyways enjoy.

Love you

***************************************************

(Alex's POV )

Well I have been here for 2 days and nothing yet. The Doctor already told me that he is going to be okay he also told me he could've died if they didn't bring him down to the hospital in time. Everyday Mir and I come here afterschool and stay here until they kick us out.

I am glad that I am not going through this alone. That's why I love my angel she is really special to me always there for me. I haven't really been myself lately ever since I heard about my dad being in the hospital I haven't slept well or eaten right.

Mir thought tells me to eat and when to rest even if I'm stubborn as hell. So here I am still waiting for my dad to wake up. Although I do get frightened that once he wakes up he will only get mad and then hit me like old times.

" Alex I'm going to on down to the cafeteria and get something I'll be back" she said and kissed me on the cheek and left. I watched her leave and then returned back to look at my father. He still looked pale his facial hair growing more.

I stared at his face for a long time as if waiting to see if he would magically open his eyes and wake up.

****

( David's dream aka Alex's dad)

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a white light. It was bright making me hard to see. I stared closely at it and then somethig appeared within in it. It looked like a figure of woman she had curves in all the right place she was was weearing a long white dress reaching up to her ankle.

Her hair was dark as night flowing in nice curls and then her face appeared. It was her. It was my wife Belinda. She looks dashing as always her beautiful eyes an smile that made my day bright.

" Belinds" I said. She smiled and then walked closer towards me. He came closer and her features began to sharpen in my eyesight. Her flawless skin that was almost glowing. She looked wonderful.

" David" she nodded and then held out her hand. I kissed the palm of her hand and felt her soft skin. It felt like silk so beautiful yet so daring. She grabbed my hand an led me to god knows where. One moment I was with her the next we were sitting down in pure white light.

"Belli talk to me dear" I said desperately I really wanted to hear her voice it has been 17 years since I last heard her glorious voice. She faced me and then took my hands in hers. " My sweet husband I am very disappointed in you" she said. That moment was not what I was expecting but I knew she would tell me something.

"You have been very cruel to our son. All he has ever wanted was love to gain your love. You wept way to much you depended too much on alchol. What happened to tht dear husband the one who I fell in love with? The one who was caring? The one who was eager to be a father? " she asked.

She is proabably the only person who can make me this upset with myself. I stare down at my feet feeling awful. I should feel awful. I hit my own son I was the one who was being abusive to him. I would get drunk and not care of anything else. I was such an asshole to my son.