Chpater 22: Hanging out with Esly

Hey guys sorry for the late upload life has been not the best with me. I have been dealing with a lot stuff and such. But here is an update I will upload as much as I can since I'm on spring break. Um not a lot of couple action here as you can see based on the name of the chapter but the next there will be some more Alex and Miriam :D. I want to say thank you all for who voted so I want 10 votes and 10 comments and I will have a chapter ready to go. I get lots of votes but hardly any comments. So pretty please vote :). Thank you for the waiting I really appreciate it. I love you guys all. I really do.

So comment, vote, and follow/fan please :).

******************************************************************************************************

(Mir's Pov)

The next morning Alex was going to be going with his father to help him and stuff and I decided to call up Esly since I haven't hanged out with her since the "girls hangout".

We decided to meet up at her house and I got ready in some plain black skinny jeans, we came as Romans T-shirt and my grey toms. My mom was still sleeping she got home really late yesterday. I grabbed my wallet, cell phone, and iPod and headed to Esly's house.

I put my earbuds on and turned my iPod and it played Understanding What We've Grown To Be by We Came As Romans. I smiled because I was wearing my band T-shirt of them aww the irony.

After about 10min. I arrived at Esly's house. I have never been to her house before I know that sounds crazy since we are friends now. Her house was one story it was small and cute almost like a little cottage. I knocked on the door and a woman about her late 30s answered the door.

"Hello" the woman answered with a polite smile.

"Hello there um I'm Miriam Esly's friend" I answered a bit shyly.

"Oh yes it's so nice to meet you. Esly told me so much about you and I now I finally get to meet her I'm Carol Esly's mother" she grinned and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back she seems so nice.

"Esly your friends here" Carol yelled and then heard shuffling from the room down the hall.

Esly then appeared and she smiled greatly at me and gave me a real big hug.

"Hey Mir I missed you so much even though we see each other at school it's been awhile" she said as I hugged her back.

"Yea it has I love your home"I said and Carol smiled at me."It's to small for me and my little brother especially since he is a ball full of energy" she said.

"Really ?" I say and she nods.

"Alright let's head to my room" she says and leads the way to her room.

" So what's up?" She asks me.

"I just haven't had time to hang out being busy and all with Alex and his dad and I need some girl time and we haven't hung out in a while so I wanted to come and hang out with you" I shrug and she smiles.

"I know how is Alex's father doing?" She asks while we sat on her bed.

"I told him that I don't trust him yet but I am willing to try and to let him prove to me that he is changing and becoming a good father."

"That's good Alex deserves to be happy after everything he has been through and I'm glad your with him" she says with a smile. "Alright so what do you want to do?" She asks.

"Let's go do some shopping I need to buy more band tees, posters, and CDs" I say excitedly as she grins back.

We headed to her car as she called out to her mother saying that we were going to town for the mall. Once we had gotten into the car I immediately plugged in my iPod and we blasted off with "Diamonds aren't Forever" by Bring Me The Horizon.