Chapter 19:Til' The End

No one's POV

Skye,along with Bella and the other girls were waiting for Raybelle at the school rooftop.They practice their fighting skills before Raybelle arrives.

Bella's POV

I was finally happy that this is gonna be over soon.Me,Payris and the rest can't wait to go back to the human world.I would like to thank Skye later,since I'm thinking about a surprise I'm going to give her;or tomorrow.I heard Skye says,"Bella,if we kill Raybelle,will something happen?" "Yes.If we kill her,the whole funhouse is going to be full of glitches.There might be a chance that some of us is gonna die here," I reply.She nodded.

Skye's POV

Full of glitches,eh?That means if we kill Raybelle,we have to flea from this place quickly before the whole funhouse started glitching the fuck out.That's right!All of a sudden,a flashing white portal appeared making us jolt and stand up.Bella got her knife ready so we can finally attack Raybelle.Then,a figure started becoming visible.We waited until Raybelle came out of the portal.She stood there proud, evil and dangerous,as if she's an extreme seducing slut.Ceh! How funny!She looked at all of us with her evil smile.

"Hah~So now you girls think you're smart enough to defeat me?How pathethic.You're all soon be dead,in my hands. Including that girl over there," she said as she glares at me. I just squint my eyes and glare back at her.Geez!Why does her breasts always has to be so big? She's like a teenage student who came straight from an anime after having sex. Ugh! "You are Skye,aren't you?" she ask me. I scoffly replies, "Yeah.So you're the one who's been calling me all the time. What a bother." She laughs evilly and turn back towards Bella. "So now,Bella.What are we gonna do now?Have a duel?Hahaha.Now that your friend had appeased you,you know how to fight back.Fight me." "Hmph.If a young whore like you wanted to do so,then on.We'll see who survive!" Payris then started saying,"Bella's right!You are nothing but a whore,Raybelle!And soon as you've been glitched into a pulp,you're gonna get it!" "I'm telling you to shut up,young girl!" Raybelle said as she threw electric powers towards Payris.She fell down,but eventually Clarice and Tinny caught her. "Holy crap!That was hysteric!" Clarice said.Tinny just whimpers meaning she was scared.This infuriates Bella,causing her to shout,"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO HURT MY FRIENDS,YOU WHORE!YOU SLUT!" "Hahaha.So we're fighting now,right?Kiddo?" Bella looks back her shoulder and said to me,"Skye,go and open the door and also the front door!We have to prepare to leave fast because this building is going to glitch out any moment!" "Alright!" I reply and started running.

Bella's POV

This slutty whore is gonna get it!After all that I've been through,I finally manage to take revenge!Just wait,Raybelle!I'll show you how crazy I am!

Skye's POV

Run,run,run!Faster,faster,faster!I mutters and finally reached the front door.I flung it open and try to find a way to break the door.Because I don't want it to be closed again! Even though I can't see Bella fighting Raybelle,I hope Bella wins.

Bella's POV

I wield my knife to warm up myself.Raybelle just stood there looking at me with insane flabbergasted eyes.Finally, we begin.The whore threw electric powers to me but I dodge it with just one simple weapon.She continue doing so but I got the skill to dodge whatever attack it was.I try to lunge at her but she defend herself using an electric shield. I grunt,but not going to give up.I can hear Heart and Mopper's voice shouting my name,supporting me as I wield my knife again.Raybelle laughs as she threw a glitchy white ball to me.But to my luck,I dodge it with maximum strength.She then started throwing flashy spikes.Suddenly,an idea pop into my head.I started to run towards her while shielding myself from the spikes with my knife.Finally,I managed to stab her right on the chest.Raybelle screams as she fall on her back,her blood landed on my clothes. Payris then shouts,"That's it,Bella!Kill her!Then we'll be free!" I nodded and continue stabbing the whore multiple times.But not until she said her final words.

"You've been...an insane girl...all your life...I can't believe I've been defeated by a girl this once...I bet...the developer is shrieking out right now...He was...sad that I'm gone..."
"Serves you right.And soon,he will be dead too.I'm pretty sure he spent so much time making you,but now you're as good as dead.Goodbye,Raybelle.I hope you've been banished into the abyss." I sighed and plunge my knife into her chest.

Skye's POV

Yes!I finally break open the door!Now I have to go back to them!I just hope...Bella wins.I took a deep breath and run back to the rooftop.

Bella's POV

Raybelle is dead now. I turn to the others and run to them. "Guys!Hurry up!The building is gonna glitch out soon!If we don't leave quickly,we're all soon gotta be distorted."I said. Just then,Skye appears,panting.She ran towards us and shout,"Come on!Let's go before there's static everywhere!" We all nod and hold each other's hands.Together,we escape.Soon,parts of the funhouse started becoming distorted and glitchy.

Skye's POV

Yes!Finally we're free!We all ran til' we reach the first floor.Then,we speedily charge towards the door and finally got out.But we can't stop yet.There's a large rectangle white portal in front of us,and we all ran towards it before we became part of the glitch.Just then,I can feel we separate hands and everything went black.Again.