Chapter 11:Warned

Skye's POV

It's another day but I don't feel very fresh.The things that Payris had said was still ringing in my mind.Bella doesn't want to let me go.She wants me to stay here forever.That means I can't go back home and never see my aunt again. If only she didn't go to a damn business trip.I would have been safe.I let out a sigh as I continue reading a book.

-Time skip to night time-

Okay.I will try to find all of the cellphones and listen to them one by one before giving them to Bella.I don't want to stay here forever.I went out of my room and look around to see if Bella is watching me or following me.Then my phone rings again.

"Skye.I'm very surprised you want to carry on with these tasks.Is it because Payris told you that Bella will not let you escape?"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT?!Are you a spy?!" I yell,almost dropping the phone.The feminine voice giggles.
"Hahaha.I can watch you from afar,Skye.But you will never know where I really am." "You know what?I'm doing this all by myself.I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" I harshly hung up and stormed off,angry and flabbergasted.

I walk along the corridor,my own footsteps echoed around me.Until I came across another classroom at the other side on the first floor,I immediately enter.This one had a blue sign on top of the door.It was a little dark inside but it doesn't matter.The important point is to get the cellphone.I saw it floating on the teacher's desk and ran to grab it.This one is yellow in colour.I press the center button to let it play:

"This is Dr Harriet and I'm back to interview patient 39 Bella Mayson.It seems like she knew details about my family and it's surprising.It's only a matter of time before she could escape and sprawl into her killing action.Guards,bring her in."

*footsteps*

Bella:Hello,Doctor.It's...so nice to see you again.How are you...doing today?

"Bella,you're not here to ask me some pointless questions.You're here to get interviewed by me."

Bella:Really?Isn't that...the same thing you do...yesterday?

"Yes,but we are doing it again.I want to know some information about you and your mentality.I had done a diagnose analysis and it seems like you had a psychopath disease.You also had Tourette Syndrome due to your past trauma."

Bella:Yeah,I did told you I had a past trauma.But that's not the only thing that makes me like this.Something else...

"And what is that?"

Bella:Haha.I rather not tell you.Nothing that I said makes sense anyway.If you were in my shoes,what would you do?Tell?

"If I were you,yes.I will let out any single detail I know about without hiding any secrets."

Bella:That's what I thought.How surprising.

"Now tell me,Bella.Why did you kill people?What is the reason?Why are you doing so?

Bella:Haven't I told you,Doctor?That the reason behind all of my killing...is because of my family?

"Yes,but I don't see that as a reason-"

Bella:You don't fucking know yet!I...hadn't been loved once. Not even an ounce.I just want attention.I want somebody to love me.I know it's spoiled but it's worth giving a try,right?

"It's worth,Bella.You will be loved soon.But at this moment of time,you are under treatment.We cannot let you go when you're in this condition.You are stable but on the inside,you're not.

Bella:This place...looks like a prison.You...you had lock up so many children in here.And you give them harsh treatments,just like how you did to me!What if they die?Can't you feel about their pain?!

"Bella Mayson-"

Bella:DON'T CALL ME THAT!!The way you call me by my full name...sounded excactly how my parents call me.

"I'm sorry,Bella.I won't call you that again.I guess something like that did trigger you a flashback."

Bella:If you feel sorry,you have to let me go.*static*

"No,Bella.I musn't.You had a fractured mind and it has to be cured."

Bella:See...I knew it.You are merciless...You wanted to give me countless therapies...and I DON'T WANT THAT!!!"

"Bella-"

Bella:AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

*beep*

Wow.That was...dramatic.I never thought she could be that way.Suddenly,I heard clanging sounds behind me.I immediately turn around,afraid someone might hear.There is no one...except for a dark shadow figure outside looking at me with bright red pair of eyes.Oh shit!I gotta go back to my room.I ran out of the class with the cellphone still in my hand.Just then,a girl who also looked about my age blocked my entire path with her hands sprawled in a hugging motion.

Just then,a girl who also looked about my age blocked my entire path with her hands sprawled in a hugging motion

"BIG HUGS!!" she shouted.As soon as I came close to her she immediately hugged me.She had pinkish hair and some of it were tied into a side ponytail and her bangs covering her pink lovish eyes.I couldn't even explain her clothing.

"Um?Can you let me go now?" I nervously ask.She let go but with a smile and that lovey-dovey look.She didn't say anything;just walk away.Shit!I was so in a rush I forgot to know her name!Never mind!Maybe later.I ran back to my room,hide the second phone and go to sleep.

Bella's POV

What is Skye doing in that classroom?She saw me but she didn't know it was me.I don't get it.What is she actually doing?She better not...try to get away.I won't...let her escape!