Chapter 15:The Secret Of The Funhouse

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*screaming noise*

*stabbing sounds*

*laughs*

*static*

"911,what's your emergency?"

"Help!There's been several murders in Honeyside Elementary School!We need help right away!"

"You won't get away this time!Hahaha!"

"Aaaaahh!!"

*sounds of children crying*

"STOP RIGHT NOW!!"

*stabbing sounds*

"If anyone is hearing this,they'll sure be the next.Hahahaha-"

*beep*
_______________________________________________________________

*static*

"I'm Bella Mayson.*breaths* My parents,including my siblings...they implant their big hatred in my heart.They treat me as if I was transparent to them.They hit me,kick me several times,and even taught me how to self harm myself.They gave me bad education.My parents finally got rid of me one day but,it's a pity they died after doing so.Even my siblings were killed by people who gave them no symphathy.I was happy at this very moment but I finally escape from the orphanage.I commited several degree murders before I was sent to this asylum.The patient interviews...suck.After I killed that,damn doctor I escaped once again.Until I met...this man. He brought me to nowhere and then he tied a wire around my neck and choke me.But I...was lucky to be alive.But it seems like I was...thrown into this world where there is almost nothing. Then this teenage girl came to me.Her name is Raybelle and she...sounded really evil,I know that.She told me that*static* I was so angry,to think I had been trapped.She was a *static*. I've finally realized why the man choke me using a wire.He is actually a *static* Raybelle confront me with all such things and made me snapped.That's when I kill people who stayed in *static* They are so untrusted.Till then,I'm a human girl who turned into a *static*. There's no way I can escape.I'm...trapped in here.

*beep*

Skye's POV

I had written down the clues and hints that were hidden in the voice videos.The first point is;I know that this funhouse is previously an elementary school,but it could be impossible that the killer is Bella.The second point is;she's like trapped in a world where there's like nothing.But this is her home right now.Maybe someone saved her from that man and that Raybelle is just tricking her and Bella started to think it was true.I guess so...?Bella did say she met Payris and the others and they probably become friends.And in the task note says 'don't let her mob friends stop you'.Maybe the strange people that I met is her mob friends.Because,I still remember Clarice blocking my path when I try to escape from Bella.And that girl who's holding a mop and that faceless girl too.And I can't forget the girl who gave me a hug.Payris and Tinny seemed okay but they were still stoppable.I need to look further into this.And to my luck,I had to find TWO more cellphones!Yes!The real mission begins now!
(Play the video above for the scene before Skye's point of view)
(Play the video below for the scene of Skye's point of view)