Chapter 4:Night 1

Skye's POV

Its dark outside now.The alarm clock shows 10:30 pm.I was wearing a shirt and pajama pants at the moment.I slowly pop my head out the door and scan the hallways.Clear.No one or Bella is hovering around.I silently close the door to the room and started walking in a tip-toe motion.Which room should I check first?My thought is that I'm going to find the 4 diary entries first.I went upstairs and the first room that caught my eye is the staff room.I quietly open the door but suddenly I heard footsteps.Crap!I gotta hide!I managed to close the door and hid under one of the teachers' desks.I waited for like 10 seconds perhaps.I get out from my hiding place and peaked through the window.Everything is clear.Then I started searching the whole room.I was in there for like 5 minutes and finally found the first entry to Bella's diary.I sat down and slowly reads it:

Dear diary,
This is my first time writing in this diary.Well,I want to talk about my life.I had a horrible childhood.Ever since I was born,my parents hate me.They didnt love me the way they love my older siblings.I was the total opposite.As I grew up,they hated me more.They call me disgusting,rude,spoiled brat and many more.Kinda sad,isnt it?Well,the saddest thing is,even my siblings doesnt like me.They like to bully me and doesnt want to share anything.They let me starve.When I was 7 years old,I overheard my parents talking about how they're going to get rid of me.I wasnt sure if I heard that wrong,but clearly,they did get rid of me.They pack my things,shove me in the car booth and send me to an orphanage.I really hate it when they treat me like this.But I finally got my revenge.They died in a terrible car accident and their bodies were crashed into a pulp.As for my siblings, they were murdered by some assassins.I was very happy.I finally got to have freedom all by myself.I'll continue writing again later or soon.

This is the first diary entry and its so sad.I never knew Bella had a bad childhood.But serves her parents right.I can't believe they give their child bad education.I sigh roughly as I close the diary and made my way out the staff room.To my utter surprise,a girl walk towards me making me freak out a little. "Aaah!"

"What are you doing?You're supposed to be in bed," the girl said.She had her black hair tied into two pigtails and wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with grey collar.She even wear black skirt and black dress pants and dark grey leather shoes.And dont get me wrong,she had bandages wrapped around her left eye. "I know.I'm sorry.I'm on my way back to my room now.He he,"I replied. "I dont see that as an excuse.But I'm going to let you off this once." "What's your name?I'm Skye." "I'm Payris." "Okay,Payris.Good night." Payris then walks away.I quickly ran to my room bringing the object I'm holding.
(Play the video above for the whole scene)

Bella's POV

I walk down the hallway and suddenly stop when I see the door to the staff room was opened slightly.I look inside but saw nothing.Everything was still in place.I close the door and continue walking again.

Bella's Darkness And FunhouseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara