Chapter 13:A Very Scary Night

-Time skip to evening-

Skye's POV

What should I do now?I really need to get out of here!I don't want anything bad happen to me!What if Aunt Wren came home early than I had expected?What if she's looking all over for me?I was panicked on the inside.I need to find 5 more cellphones,then I can be free!I was walking down the third floor hallway,sulking.Just then,Tinny appears and walk towards me,giggling.I didn't notice her at first but when I heard her footsteps I was flabbergasted and...scared at the same time.

"Come play with me," she said but in her normal squeaky voice. "Um...okay.Sure,"I replied before she led me into her playroom.

We played for like half an hour,laughing together.She had so many toys and most of them look dreadly expensive.As we were playing tea parties,I look at Tinny.I saw her giggles happily and all but then everything changed at once.I saw her sprawled on a dirty ground,cyring.There were bruises and cuts all over her body.She was wearing a pink dress and she had her hair in a messy twintails.All of a sudden,a man appears and started beating her up.She was crying so loudly even my own tears started flowing down my cheeks. The man must have been her stepfather.How cruel.If only I could stop him but this is just a flashback vision.Then,everything was back to normal and Tinny was happy again.She looks at me and ask,"Are you crying?" "N-no.Of course not.Hehe,"I nervously reply,wiping the tears from my face so that she wouldn't notice.We continue playing until it's time for evening snacks.We both went out of the playroom still smiling."Let's play again sometime," she said. "Okay.Let's do that," I reply,feeling a little bit happy.She giggles and we separate ways.
(Play the video above for the whole scene)

-Time skip to night-

After dinner,I took a bath and put on my nightclothes.I peak through the hallways to see if there's anyone but apparently not.I hope Bella isn't around.I slowly close the door and walk in a tip-toe motion.Wait.This is the scariest night I've ever experienced.I don't know why this dark atmosphere did make me feel a little bit better.How spoiled.I walk to my right and stumble upon another classroom.There's a classroom just not far beside my room,how did I not know that?Anyway,I just go in.Thank god,this class had some lights.The students' desks were all everywhere but never mind that.I saw a blue-coloured cellphone floating on top of the teacher's desk and went to grab it when my phone rang again.Damnit!I pick it up and the voice comes back.

"So,Skye.You had 5 more cellphones to go,right?And you must have thought that Bella is after you.Well,she is now."

"What the hell are you talking about-Oh god!"I exclaimed as soon as I look out the window.Bella was right outside passing by.I managed to duck down before she could spot me.I whisper back on the phone in a whisper yell,"Don't scare me like that,idiot!You almost gave me a heart attack!If Bella saw me in here,she will kill me!" "Oh.You already know that Bella is a psychopath?Haha.Now you are being aware of yourself." "Look,I don't know who you really are and where you're from.Just leave me in peace,okay?I can do this by myself." "Haha.Go ahead,then. I'm not ready to say it's your fault.*beep*" Ugh!She's talking like she's a mafia boss.Well she is not,slutty slut slut! Bella was gone,so this is my chance!I quickly ran towards the cellphone and grab it.I punch down the button and it plays:

*breaths*

Bella:Doctor,you have to let me go!

"Bella,I'm not gonna fall for one of your symphathetic tricks!You will soon be released after you've been given full treatment.

Bella:No!This is not a treatment,this is torture!You're torturing me!

"Why would I think I'm torturing you?I'm trying to make you sane again after all of what you have done!So be quiet and let me continue!"

Bella:If you didn't let me go,Doctor...then...you and all the others...will die.

"Bella,this is now not the time to blurt out excuses.Your plea doesn't scare me."

Bella:Are you trying to throw me in a basin full of broken glass?!IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??!!You are just the same as my parents,Doctor!You're giving me medicine that made me fall to my death.

"I'm not the type of doctor who tries to kill their patients,Bella.I'm not the crazy one here,you are.

Bella:*muttered laughs*Oh no,Doctor.Not only normal people are crazy,the BEST people are crazy as well.And to make matters worse,I just wish I can cut you in half,tear you apart and stab your brain.How does that feel?Quite painful,isn't it? Hahahaha.

"..."

Bella:SO YOU HAVE TO LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!BEFORE...YOU...GET HURT!You don't fucking know who I am,Doctor!I want to do everything I want.

"Bella!You are NOT intended to yell at me,or threaten me!No matter what you do,you will never escape!"

Bella:Hahaha...You think?*knife sounds*

"Wait...!How do you...Where you get the knife from,Bella?!"

Bella:Oh,it's easy,Doctor.I just trick you...hahahahahahaha!!!

*screaming and stabbing noises*

*beep* *SUDDEN STATIC*

Woah!What...?What happened?There's a static...All of a sudden,I saw as the lights go off.I gasped and put the phone inside my pocket and immediately ran out.Wow...that's creepy...The lights suddenly go off.Is it because...of the static?I guess...?I went back to my room since it's very near. I hid the phone and calmed down a little.Then,I went to sleep.

Bella's Darkness And Funhouseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें