Chapter 12:Strong Dark Suspicion

Skye's POV

I woke up.Wait.Am I still in my room?I looked around.The beds,the desks and the refrigerator...everything is still in place.But why did I wake up?Is it morning now?I got up still confused and look out the window.It's still night.I look at the alarm clock.It's 2:30 in the morning.What the heck is going on?Suddenly,I heard footsteps outside.It's so clear I can hear it.I move forward and slowly open the door.I peak through the hallways but there was no one.Only the dim light.Yet,I still feel uneasy.I close the door to my room and started walking down the dark hall.The noticeboards were still in place,but it was more creepier at this time.All of a sudden,Tinny came out of nowhere and jumpscared me.She had no eyes and she was bloody too."PlAy WiTh mE,"she said.I shriek and immediately ran away.But then,someone block my path.It was Clarice.She had blood on her face and some of it stain her clothes."Give me what you have,"she mock me.I push her aside and continue running.Then I saw Payris coming towards me.She also had no eyes and there were black substance flowing out of her eye sockets."Please,don't be in such a rush.You will never escape,"she says in a creepy monotone voice.I started screaming and ran past her,not able to stop.Why is everything so creepy?What happened to them?And then,I saw a familiar figure standing in the middle of the halls.She wore the same clothing but it was covered in blood.She had red bloody pupils and a knife in one hand.Only it wasn't a knife.It's a ruler...that shaped like a knife.I heard the familiar voice,saying"You will never get away."And then she plunged the object on my forehead.And I wake up,screaming.

Bella's POV

I heard screams coming from Skye's room.I walk towards it and open the door.And there she is on the bed,paler than ever.

Skye's POV

Bella came in.She must have heard my screams. "Are you okay?" she ask solemnly.Seriously,she killed me in a dream and here she is asking me if I was okay! "I'm...fine.It's just a bad dream,I guess," I replied.I got up from my bed and on my way to leave the room when I heard Bella saying something behind me.The same line she said to me just like in the dream."You will never get away."
(Play the video above for the whole scene)