Chapter 1:The Strange Discovery

Skye's P.O.V

Hi there.Well,perhaps no one knew me.I'm Skye and I'm 12. I like playing video games since I was 10.Til then,I became obsessed.Luckily,I'm home-schooled so I didnt have to stress over nothing easily.My parents died in a car crash last year and I was 11 at the moment.Now I'm living with my Aunt Wren.She's really kind and cared for me much like her daughter.The thing is,she's always busy working and came home super late.Fortunately,she would try her best to get all her work done so she can spend time with me.Now,she's on a business trip and didnt have time to hire a caretaker to look after me.But I did tell her I can 100% look after myself,since I love to outsmart whoever tries to kidnap me or rob this house.Well,my aunt already left for airport this morning and said she will be back after 40 freaking days.That's fine for me because I'm a big girl.Soo,I was playing Watashi No Mono for like 35 minutes until the doorbell rang.I flinched a little and grab a small pocket knife that was beside the keyboard and walk towards the door.Hopefully its not a kidnapper or a thief.I opened the door and a middle-aged man was standing there holding a regular small box.

"Oh,hi.Who are you?"I immediately ask.

"Hello.I came here for a delivery.Just wanted to give you this,"the man replies,handing me the box.

"Oh.Well,thank you,"I said and the man left.There's something fishy about him,though.But I just shrug it off and went back inside carrying the box along with me.I sat down on my chair and place the box on the table.As I opened it,I found 4 items:an empty disc,a bottle with blue liquid,another bottle with red liquid and a paper.I took out the items one by one and looks at the paper.Some rules were written in it,saying:

1.Take out the empty disc and make sure there were a scratch on it.

2.Take the bottle that has blue liquid in it and pour it on top of the disc.

3.Then,take the bottle with red liquid and pour it on the other side of the disc.

4.Put the disc in the CD player and make sure it was wet.

I gave a confused gaze but curious at the same time.Without hesitation,I did everything the rules told me to and put the empty disc in the CD player.White screen then appeared on my computer,and within seconds there were glitches followed by static skids.All of a sudden,the white screen burst through me as I fell from my chair.Everything went black.