Chapter 2:Meet Bella

Skye's POV

I slowly open my eyes as I look into the sky.No,wait.The sky...looks 90% real.I got up and look to my left and right.There were trees and fog everywhere.As I ran my fingers through the grass,it felt like plastic.What in the world...?Where am I?I stood up and rub my eyes.I just hope this is my imagination,I thought.I was often thinking about imaginary things sometimes.I started to walk.I shield my eyes a little when I came across the fog but it didnt affect me.That's weird.I went on until I saw a building up ahead.Phew,finally.I ran towards the building and knock on the front door.No answer.I realized that it was unlocked so I open it and went in.And there,in the middle of the front hallways stood a girl probably the same age as me.She has brown long hair with an ahoge standing up.She even wears a green hoodie,black skirt over dark blue dress pants along with brown leather boots.And she had her hood on her head,though.

"Hi.Welcome to our funhouse,"she said.So I replied,"Um...can you tell me where I am because this doesnt look like earth."

"You are very welcome to stay with us." Seriously though,she didnt answer my question."Oh...okay.Never mind." I saw as she reach inside her pocket and pull out a grey cellphone.Then she handed it to me."Here's a cellphone for you.You can use it if you needed to,"she said. I took the cellphone from her.She continues,"Your room is in that direction."She points to her right and I followed her gaze."Thank you.Oh,wait,I forgot.What's your name?" I ask. "It's Bella,"she replies.Bella,the name that I had heard many times...