Chapter 16:The Uncovering

-The next day-

Skye's POV

I woke up,take a shower,have my breakfast and look back at the voice videos.Now that I think of it,the videos had more clues than the diary entries.If I found the two more cellphones,there has to be clear hints.I hid the items back in the drawer and head out.Just then,my phone rings.Damnit,man!Just fucking leave me alone already! This person keeps calling me non-stop.I pick it up.

"Hello there,Skye.We hadn't met for a long time.You know...the time is almost near.Hahaha." "Wait,what?What are you talking about?What do you mean by the time is almost near?" "*quiet laugh* The thing is,Skye...it's almost time for me to reveal who I truly am. Because you were dying to know who I am,right?" "You do sounded like you were related to this.And yes,I really wanted to know who you are.But right now,I'm busy!" All of a sudden,somebody snatched my phone and speak into it.I turned and almost jolt.It was Bella.She looked solemn and angry at the same time. "You better don't interrupt us ever again!And leave Skye alone!You don't know her!Leave or I'll kill you!" Bella said and hang up.She look at me with a small smile and hand me back the phone."Here.You can have your phone back." "Er...thanks..." I was so nervous because she doesn't look insane anymore.Her eyes were black and stable. "Um...about last night..."I said stutterly. "Oh.Sorry about that.I guess I just lost my cool.And you haven't met the rest of my friends yet,right?" "Well,technically yeah." "Well,the girl that you saw with a mop;her name is Mopper.The girl who had no face;her name is Faceless Florie.And the girl who wears all pink and such;her name is Heart." "Oh,okay.So those are their names.Thanks for telling me." "You're welcome." Bella then left.But I still need to survive from here.I don't care whether she's sane or insane,I have to find two more phones!Then I did the unthinkable.I ran the opposite side and to the second floor.As soon as I reached up there,I immediately went and look for another classroom.Sure enough,there is one,but as I went inside there were no floating phone.Shit!But I did find a lollipop and a can of soda.Just take both of them,even though they're not so important!I did so and put them in a satchel bag I found in the wardrobe.There has to be some classrooms at the 3rd floor.All of a sudden,there were glitches and static all around the class,and as soon as I look at my phone,it switches to night again.I head out of the class and bumped into Bella.Oh crap!

"What are you doing,Skye?"she ask. "N-nothing." I reply. "Are you sure?" The look on her face started to go maniac. Without hesitation,I quickly run past her not noticing she looks back at me from her shoulder with dangerous red eyes.I ran till I reached the stairs leading up to the third floor.I proceed running again and finally found a classroom.Yes!I barged in and saw a phone that was indigo in colour.But there's no time for me to listen to this!I need to find a safe place.Suddenly,I heard someone knocking on the window.It was a faint one,and as I slowly turned towards it,Bella was right outside.I can hear her even though the window is blocking us. "I hope I didn't catch you doing something suspicious." Oh no!She found out!I need to leave here immediately!I stuffed the phone inside the bag and slowly head towards the door.At the same time,Bella silently move too.She's trying to block my exit!Okay.I had to make this quick!On three...two...one...go! I ran and flung open the door and quickly ran away from her!She was an inch near me but I finally got away.As I did so,Tinny block my path.

"Come play with me." "No!Not now,Tinny!" Tinny gave me a pouted puppy face,and when I look behind me,Bella was running in a sonic speed.That's it!There's no time for cutesyness!I turn back to Tinny and snatch her bunny.I ran past her not caring if she cries.She did cry.Ow,that only hurt her more!As I turn to the left Clarice was there.Shit!Not her again! "Give me something great." "Oh!You want something great?!Here!Take this lollipop and let me pass!" She took the lollipop and move to the side.I look behind and Bella was charging right at me,WITH A MAXIMUM SPEED!!I continue running.I run and run and run until Payris stopped me. "Skye,can you please don't run as though you've been chased by something." "I am being chased!By Bella!" "I don't see that as a reason.Bella would never-" "She found out I was doing the task!If I stop any further,she will kill me!" I shout as I heard Bella coming closer laughing. "Sorry,Payris!I gotta go!" I said before running again.I found the last classroom!Yes,finally! I barged inside and to my surprise,the seventh cellphone was right there,on the students' desk.I grab it and quickly ran out.I celebrate the whole thing inside my head but to my unfortunate luck,Heart blocked my path and sprawl her hands again."BIG HUGS!!" she shouted. "Sorry,Heart!" I shouted back.I ran past her and look back.She looked confused,lol!Now all I have to do is to hide in a place where Bella can never find me!Just then,Mopper came straight to me again,saying "Gotta mop,mop,mop the wet spot!" I dodged her again and turned to the right.Sure enough,Faceless Florie was there.

"Florie,Florie,Florie!Please!You gotta help me!I'm being chased by Bella and I need a place to hide!" "A place to hide from Bella?Oh!I know a better place!" "Great!Where is it?Faster!" "There's an empty room right there.Bella doesn't really go inside that room much.You can give it a try." "Thank you,Florie!" I run as fast as my legs could maintain.Finally I reached the empty room Florie pointed out and went inside.I shut the door close and slump on the floor.Bella will never find me here,I hope.Now I'm almost close to going out!I will be home soon!
(Play the video above for the whole chapter)