Chapter 8:How They Really Are...

Skye's POV(time skip to afternoon)

I've spend half a day in the library reading one book after another.Even though I'm the type of girl who likes playing games,I'm also a bookworm.I had finished for like 5 novels at least...yeah.That is until the door opens revealing Bella. She did startle me a little but it's okay.

"Skye,its time for lunch.Do you want to eat in the cafeteria with us?"she ask,her tone seems normal.I got up from the chair I'm sitting and reply with a smile,"Sure.I'll be there in a sec." She smiles and walks away.She does look normal but in the back,...a little bit different.I shrugged the thought off and on my way to the cafeteria.

-At the cafeteria-

Payris's POV

I saw Bella coming towards us and then Skye behind her.I look at the others with a strict face."All of you behave.The player is a guest in our funhouse and I don't want any trouble to be caused by any of you." They all nod.And as Skye sat down beside Bella we started introducing the people she haven't met yet.

Skye's POV

I sat down with Bella and Payris but we're not the only ones here.A little girl who looked about 6 smiled at me.She had black hair tied into twintails and huge black eyes.She even wears a red sailor school uniform and a blue tie along with a pink stuffed bunny in one hand."Hello!My name is Tinny! And this is my bunny Rose,"she said.Then,there's this girl beside her.She was about my age and had dark brown hair tied into twintails and dark brown eyes.She wore an orange shirt with blue long sleeves and black skirt over dark blue dress pants."Ugh!Why would a nerd like her had to join us? Anyway,the name's Clarice.And to rephrase that,I'm the greatest mean girl so don't ever crosses me,"she said in a mean tone.Payris mentally facepalms while Bella just smirks.I'm just as calm as ever because I take bullying seriously.I kindly smile and started saying,"It's nice to meet you,Tinny and Clarice.My name is Skye." Tinny giggles while Clarice rolls her eyes in a sassy way.Then,Bella claps her hands."Okay.Let's start eating."

After lunch,I approach Payris and ask her,"Payris.Is Clarice and Tinny are the only ones with you?Could they be Bella's mob friends?Is that how they look like?" Payris replies,"No.There are more of us here.If you seemed curious,go and try to find them.They always hovering around usually in the halls or at corridors." "Okay then,"I said timidly before leaving.