Summary:

Estella Wintour. She always thought she led a normal life. Being a psychologist wasn't easy, but it's something Estella loved being. She managed to understand every patient she had and was successful in helping them fight their inner demons. In her eyes, the patients were puzzles and she was more than happy to come up with ways to solve them. Never in her life did she think that she would come across a client that would completely blow away her expectations. At least, not until she met Michael Langdon.

He was enigmatic and had an aura of arrogance that he carried around him. However, beneath the harsh persona was a man, begging for help, paralyzed with the desire to be good. Estella knew there was something within Michael that was consuming his entire existence, something dark and sinister. As time passed, Michael's soul became corrupted by evil, extinguishing any source of light and hope within him. Estella knew that he was dangerous and that she should stay away, but she couldn't.

During their time together, Estella not only began to discover who Michael really was, but of an ancient prophecy involving the Prince of Hell and a guardian of light.

Estella didn't know if Michael could be saved or what her actual purpose on Earth was. However, she did know one thing: he was worth the risk. He was worth it all.
------
A/N: This story is set before and after the apocalypse.

The plot was inspired by season 8 of American Horror Story. I do not own any of the AHS characters. All rights go to Ryan Murphy and FX.