17; i love you

❦ -zach's pov
"i want you to make love to me."

THE trip was absolutely amazing. the whole time jack and i went skiing was so much fun. he taught me and i think i'm better than him. a lot of the times when jonah was out, we did some.. stuff.

over the course of the week and a half, i've fallen completely in love with this boy. i couldn't of asked for a better vacation and boyfriend. he's perfect for me.

it's sunday. jack and i are on my roof cuddled up, watching the sunset. "i don't want to go to school tomorrow," he says and i sigh. "me neither. i'm tired of school," i say and he nods. he hugs me, "we can get through it together, baby."

i smile and lean my head back on his chest, "you're right." i sit up and lean in, kissing his lips. i feel him slip his tongue in and i get on his lap, grinding softly, earning low groans from jack.

"i want you.." i mumble, our lips still colliding, "..to make love to me." he pulls his lips off and looks at me in my eyes. "you do?" he asks and i nod, caressing his cheek. jack smiles.

he helps me down carefully and we go into my bedroom. we get on the bed and get naked quickly, wanting to get straight into it. jack leans down and kisses my lips softly, running his fingers along my abs. i shiver from his soft touch.

he takes his lips off and spreads my legs, kissing at my thighs. i whine softly and lick my lips, wanting him to do something. he moves up and looks down at me, "you ready baby?" i nod.

he slowly slides into me. i whimper and grab onto his back, pulling him down so his body's closer to mine. "f-faster," i breathe out and jack moans, thrusting into me faster.

he goes deeper and deeper, my eyes almost rolling into the back of my head from pleasure. i scratch down his back, earning moans from jack's mouth, "fuck zach." i lean my head back and pant, "oh my god. just like that, don't stop."

jack thrusts faster and i feel his dick pulse in me. i look up into his lust filled eyes and pull at his hair, whining as i'm close. "you make me feel so good daddy," i moan and jack breathes deeply. "shit, zach. you're so hot," he moans.

i moan loudly, shooting my load on both of our stomachs. jack watches, his mouth slightly open. "fuck jack!" i pant heavily, pulling his body closer to mine. "yes zach! aghhh," he moans, coming in me.

he keeps thrusting in and out, watching as his cum oozes out of me. he pulls out and rubs my balls, catching his breath, "holy shit zach." he gets off the bed and gets a towel, rubbing my cum off both of our stomachs.

i smile up at him, "that was so amazing." jack smiles down at me, kissing my lips, "you're amazing." he throws the towel and gets under the bed with me, hugging me into his bare chest. i smile, closing my eyes.

"thank you so much," i say and he kisses my head. "i love you," jack says and i look up at him. that was the first time he said it. i smile, "i love you too, jack." we collide our lips, smiling into the kiss.

i love jack avery..

and he loves me.