3; coming out

❦ -zach's pov
"you're not even gay.. and look, two gay kids are trying to make their move on you."

"SO drinks?" jack asks daniel and i. we both shake our heads no. "oh c'mon!" jack says, grabbing my free hand, pulling me into the kitchen with daniel still holding my other hand.

we get into the kitchen and he grabs both of us a drink. "here," he says and hands it to us. i shake my head, "sorry, i can't." jack pouts, "why?" "we're underage, obviously," daniel says. jack looks over at him, "oh you're still here."

daniel scoffs, "you asshole." jack smirks, "leave zach and i alone would you?" "shut the fuck up jack. what's your problem?" daniel asks.

"why don't you just admit your little crush for zach? pussy. i'm actually trying to make a move here," jack says and my eyes widen. i throw my drink on jack and he gasps.

he looks at me, "what the hell, zach?" "don't talk to daniel like that. we're leaving," i say and take daniel's hand, pulling him out of the large house. we get to his car and i get into the driver's seat.

daniel's crying. i lean over and hug him, "why are you crying, dani?" "i just.. i don't know. i'm upset, jealous, and.. i obviously like you," he admits and i sigh, running my fingers through his hair.

"don't be sad, please." "you're not even gay.. and look, two gay kids are trying to make their move on you," daniel laughs through his tears. i sit back and daniel looks down.

"you should've told me your feelings earlier," i say and he shakes his head. "what's the point?" he asks and i take a deep breath. "daniel, i'm bisexual," i say and he looks up at me.

"w-what?" he asks and i nod. "i'm bisexual," i say again and he wipes his tears, smiling. "oh zach," he says and leans over, engulfing me in a hug.

"i'm so happy for you. thank you for telling me," he says sweetly, making me smile. "you're the first person i told. i don't know how to tell my parents. plus they're barely ever home," i say and he pulls back, holding my hand.

"if you want, i'll be there to comfort you," daniel says and i smile. "that'd be perfect," i say and daniel smiles. that tooth gap gets me every time.

the time i realized i was bisexual was when daniel and i were 14. i was over at his house and i accidentally saw him naked. the same night, i went back to my house and jerked off to the thought of him.

ever since then, i've been just playing it cool like i'm not.. but it's finally time to tell someone. i know daniel will support me no matter what.

maybe it's daniel who i like.. but jack? i don't know what i'm feeling right now. jack's being a real dick.. but for some reason i still feel butterflies when i think of him.

but daniel i'm much more comfortable with. he's always with me and always making me smile when i'm sad. he's been with me forever and i've just been to blind to realize how much i like this blue eyed kid.

fuck, what do i do?